Split Timelines (Potential Shroom Section)

Sir Pentious

I have a problem
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
InsaneBlathers
Hello, everybody!
So, I'm gonna be honest with ya. Revin's Shroom guy convinced me to write another Shroom section. This one will hopefully be monthly rather than bimonthly, and the plan is for it to be a pick-your-path style story where viewers will be able to vote IN THIS THREAD on which direction they want the story to take. But before I send in my submission, I want to post a proof of concept type sample, which will also pose the first major choice of the story. Read on to see what I have planned, and don't forget to vote on a path to take!

It was a chilly morning for the residents of New Wikisburg. The Winter snow was beginning to make its first appearances, and many were taking the opportunity to finally get a sip of Heated Chocolate Ultra Syrup, a delicacy that was regretfully only sold in the Winter months.
The capital of the Mushroom Kingdom was a hub for all kinds of activity. It was a major of imports and exports of all kinds, and a particularly nice place for anyone to rent out a small space for a store or office. The seedier parts of town was home to a fair amount of crime, but the local law enforcement made sure there was no seedy part of town. (Well, they tried)

But something would be coming to New Wikisburg soon, and its arrival would not bode well for the city. Soon, a wave of intrigue and strange oddities would wash over the town, turning everyone's lives upside down.

Enough of that, though. Just a few miles away, a well-known figure stepped out of their house. As they put on their shoes and stepped out the door, they mentally readied themselves for their meeting with Princess Peach this afternoon. This person was...
1634401766782.png
1634401849168.png
1634401878683.png
1634401911263.png
YoshiMarioDiddy KongWaluigi

Votes will be open until October 30th!

Last edited:
Diddy Kong because I find the idea of him wearing shoes funny

Back