Wii Price

I don't know, let me use my clairvoyance to tell you.

Oh, wait, that's right, I'm not clairvoyant. Damn.

No, in all seriousness, it'll probably drop around, oh, a year from now? Maybe? And it probably won't go lower than $150.

In Sweden, the Wii was so popular and sold-out so that the price rose instead of sank... up to three times the original price.
(Aren't rose and sank past tense conjugations of rise and sunk?)

Rise and sink, Smiddle. Close.

Anyway, that's weird. But I suppose that's what you get for waiting. :P

Monty Mole said:
No, in all seriousness, it'll probably drop around, oh, a year from now? Maybe? And it probably won't go lower than $150.

Correction: They said the N64 wouldn't go under $75. i got mine for $25. I would wait. It'll probably go down, in, about... (I'm not a good one, but SOMETIMES I can be psycic)... June 5th. around then. Maybe $100, Maybe $0.01. I can't tell prices.

Monty Mole said:
I don't know, let me use my clairvoyance to tell you.

Oh, wait, that's right, I'm not clairvoyant. Damn.

A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
H
!

Heheheh.

I seem to remember the GameCube being $150 or $200 when it came out... I'm probably getting one with my birthday money.

maybe never j/k....its so awesome

3d you don't have a cube? Wiiiiiiiii

Cube was $200, as was the SNES, NES, and N64. The Wii broke the chain.

I find it weird that 3D doesn't have a cube. Not that he needs it, since the Wii can play Cube games.

A wii in my country can cost $5000-$8000, although the wii's price using the exchange rate is only $1500

LOL!!!! ROFL I got mine for $399 in Australia. It was weird cause I got it about 10 days after it game out and the price was the same. Now they have Mario Strikers Charged Fotball and Mario Party 8 with thw Wii WHICH I WANT!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: It's sad. I wish I didn't have it so early. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Back