Super Mario Quiz 3000!

Metal Mario2

Goomba
Banned User
If you think you know a lot about Mario and his sprawling universe, come test your knowledge here! I'll post ten questions in each new quiz. Some might be easy and some might be difficult, depending on your knowledge of Mario and the world he lives in. Just post your answers in this thread. When it looks like everyone who's interested in taking the quiz has taken it, I'll post another ten questions. I'm hoping this'll be popular.

Here's the first set of ten questions:

1. In what year did Mario make his debut?

2. On what island does Diddy Kong Racing take place?

3. How many playable characters are there in Mario's Tennis for Virtual Boy?

4. In the original Mario Party, how many coins does it cost to hire Boo to steal another player's coins?

5. In Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, by what stage name is Mario known during his fights in Glitzville?

6. In Donkey Kong 64, what can Diddy Kong do with a pad that depicts his face?

7. In Super Mario Land 3: Wario Land, what treasure does Wario set out to find?

8. In what year was the Super Mario Bros. feature film released?

9. What game marked the first instance of Princess Toadstool being referred to as Princess Peach in North America?

10. What game marked Princess Daisy's second appearance, after her debut in Super Mario Land?

1. 1981, I believe
4. 50?
5. The Great Gonzales
7. Either a castle of his own, or a giant Peach statue.
9. Super Mario 64
10. Mario Tennis (N64)

I know #5 is right. Not sure about the rest. :P

1. 1981
4. 20
5. The Great Gonzales
7. His own castle
8. 1990 or 1991
9. Yoshi's Safari
10. Mario Tennis on the 64.

Metal Mario2 said:
If you think you know a lot about Mario and his sprawling universe, come test your knowledge here! I'll post ten questions in each new quiz. Some might be easy and some might be difficult, depending on your knowledge of Mario and the world he lives in. Just post your answers in this thread. When it looks like everyone who's interested in taking the quiz has taken it, I'll post another ten questions. I'm hoping this'll be popular.

Here's the first set of ten questions:

1. In what year did Mario make his debut? 81

2. On what island does Diddy Kong Racing take place? Timber's

3. How many playable characters are there in Mario's Tennis for Virtual Boy?6

4. In the original Mario Party, how many coins does it cost to hire Boo to steal another player's coins?50for star, FREE for coins

5. In Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, by what stage name is Mario known during his fights in Glitzville?Great Gonzales

6. In Donkey Kong 64, what can Diddy Kong do with a pad that depicts his face? Fly with his jet pack

7. In Super Mario Land 3: Wario Land, what treasure does Wario set out to find? Golden statuette of Princess Toadstool

8. In what year was the Super Mario Bros. feature film released? 1993

9. What game marked the first instance of Princess Toadstool being referred to as Princess Peach in North America? oh that's the only one im not sure of I think Mario 64.

10. What game marked Princess Daisy's second appearance, after her debut in Super Mario Land? Mario Tennis?

That was the single easiest quiz I've even take!

Back