Citing mariowiki

So I'm currently working on a Mario Party related project and I take a lot of information from mariowiki so the question is: How should I properly source it?
I'm thinking of simply putting a "Information is found on mariowiki [and others] alongside my own research" and "Icon is official [game name] artwork, hosted on mariowiki: [link]" for images, would that be enough?
And that also brings me to the next issue: How should I differentiate the fandom Mario Wiki and this one? I thought of either using "mariowiki (NIWA)", "mariowiki (MediaWiki)" or "mariowiki.com" (the other one being "mariowiki (Fandom)"), though I'm not sure if there's already a preferred way to address this wiki in particular.

There's a lot of things to know before we can answer that properly

-Is it in video or text form?
-Is it in a commercial context or not? (A YouTube video with ads enabled would count as "commercial")
-How does the content play into the video? Are you going to quote excerpts from the relevant wiki articles?

Re name: Just saying "Super Mario Wiki" is enough. Or if you really want to make it clear it's not the Fandom one, just say "the independant Super Mario Wiki".

It's a website, a Mario Party stat tracker to be exact which goes quite in-depth as it has to support all the gimmicks from the series. It would be 100% open-source and wouldn't be commercial in any way whatsoever.
As for how I use it, I mostly just take the general information to make the tracker work. I only display some descriptions about items or bonus stars here and there (which would be rewritten by me, or copy-pasting the in-game text if available). Though I do take images but I do fully link those.

In that case, a general statement like "Thanks to the Super Mario Wiki for helping with my research for this project" would be more than fine.

Back