Catch em all challenge

Sir Pentious

I have a problem
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
InsaneBlathers
I pose a challenge to everyone. Can we collectively catch one of every Pokemon by September 31st? Soon I will post a link to a Google sheet that lists every single one of the 898 currently available Pokemon. Our job is to catch one of each.

Rules
  1. You can catch a Pokemon in any of the following games: Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, White, Black 2, White 2, X, Y, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire, Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon, Sword, Shield, Colosseum, or XD. LGPE and Go are not allowed due to an altered battling system!
  2. You must submit a picture of the Pokemon's stat page next to the name of that Pokemon in the Google sheet. Make sure to state the game you caught it on, your name, and check the box too!
  3. You can play the games through any source, and you don't have to delete your save file. However, please don't submit Pokemon you caught before the challenge starts (before the sheet is posted)!
Good luck!

Last edited:
Moved to Forum Games as I feel it's more appropriate, and that this would be more of a longer game than Awards would be. Good luck :bowser: :thumbup:

Back