Rate the above user's OC.

Dr. Peach

Rest in Peace Walkazo 1991-2016
Banned User
This thread is plain simple you rate the above user's OC. Be respectful here.

Let me start it off with my OC Marlene who is Mario and Peach's daughter. She is designed to look like Peach but with Mario's nose and hair colour and with pipe earrings. Here is a drawing of her made by my little sister based on my idea.

marlene_by_pwwnd123_dbg7fwb-fullview.jpg

Here is the version of her made by GalaxyWing.
marlene_by_galaxywing_dcq0c25-fullview.jpg

I say the biggest issue with your OC is the color scheme, try limiting to a set palette or range of colors (like cools, warms, complementary, etc). The red and the yellow parts draw attention away from other parts of your character.

Another tip I say to improve OC design is to grayscale the image, and maybe work out the lightness/darkness from there.

1616274844250.png

I think the strongest part of your character is the silhouette, the wings, sword, and tail give it a unique flair to him. It's typically a good idea to attach some, but not too much parts, and his overall design communicates to me that he's cute, brave, and ultimately a good guy. I like the visual clarity he has.

I'm too nice to assign a numerical value to your character :(

MSSBabyLuigiRBI.png

Ray Trace.

I say the biggest issue with your OC is the color scheme, try limiting to a set palette or range of colors (like cools, warms, complementary, etc). The red and the yellow parts draw attention away from other parts of your character.

Another tip I say to improve OC design is to grayscale the image, and maybe work out the lightness/darkness from there.

View attachment 10523

I think the strongest part of your character is the silhouette, the wings, sword, and tail give it a unique flair to him. It's typically a good idea to attach some, but not too much parts, and his overall design communicates to me that he's cute, brave, and ultimately a good guy. I like the visual clarity he has.

I'm too nice to assign a numerical value to your character :(

MSSBabyLuigiRBI.png

Ray Trace.
1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10

THE BEST PROTECTOR EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

also thanks for the feedback on ma boi blitz but im not changing his design since he's gone through a lot of redesigns

Back