Mario game pop quizzes.

Uh, which enemy in any Mario game is likely to have killed most players over time?

(And before some smartass says "None, because humans can't die from a video game", I'll add that "player" here is short for "player's cotrollable fictional character".)
Uhhhhhh....hammer bros?

Goombas

What is the first level of World Crown in Super Mario 3D World?

What mario game can he wear a hammer bro suit in?

Super Mario Bros. 3

How many moons does the Cascade Kingdom have?
I don't know.
Someone else will have to answer that.
I'm just telling you guys so you don't wait for ME to answer it.

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the seven stars, New super mario bros., New super mario bros. 2, Yoshi's island, Yoshi's island DS, New Yoshi's island.

What game is the Wario apparition creepypasta in?

Actually he's playable in both New Super Mario Bros. and New Super Mario Bros. 2 and is technically in all three Yoshi's Island games if you count Baby Luigi.

Since there's way too many games in the Mario franchise to list all the ones without Luigi here, the main series games that he doesn't appear in are Super Mario Land, Super Mario Land 2, Super Mario 64, and Super Mario Sunshine. (Also, Super Mario Odyssey prior to the Balloon World update.)

The answer to the Wario apparition question is Super Mario 64.

Actually he's playable in both New Super Mario Bros. and New Super Mario Bros. 2 and is technically in all three Yoshi's Island games if you count Baby Luigi.

Since there's way too many games in the Mario franchise to list all the ones without Luigi here, the main series games that he doesn't appear in are Super Mario Land, Super Mario Land 2, Super Mario 64, and Super Mario Sunshine. (Also, Super Mario Odyssey prior to the Balloon World update.)

The answer to the Wario apparition question is Super Mario 64.
@Waluigi Time you were supposed to ask one when you answered mine 🙂

Back