HELP! I lost wikipedia on my wii u browser.

Fordsy

A ♥Bill Cipher♥ fan
Pronouns
She/her
It started suddenly, i had it one day then the next day it says error code 112-1035, what happened?

The 112-1035 error means that the SSL/TLS handshake failed because the Wii U web browser is old and outdated and doesn't have the latest cipher suites, so it can't make secure connections because, obviously, websites are dropping support for older browsers with outdated cipher suites.

NOOOOOOOOO. I don't want that to happen to this place, the only thing i have to browse the web is the wii u.
But Blitz the hero said he entered it on HIS wii u browser.

NOOOOOOOOO. I don't want that to happen to this place, the only thing i have to browse the web is the wii u.
But Blitz the hero said he entered it on HIS wii u browser.
That was about a year ago, sorry

After booting my wii u up in the first time in months, sadly, it's pretty much over for wikipedia on wii u. It's ssl certificate is outdated, there's no going back after this. Sorry.

AHHHHHHHHH! WHEN WILL THAT HAPPEN TO THIS WEBSITE,

I mean, I don't wanna make any assumptions about your money situation, but is there any possibility you could get yourself an uber-cheap smartphone? Or even a used one?

Cause the Wii U web browser is never gonna get updated to modern standards because, well, why would Nintendo update the browser on a dead system? It sucks but it is what it is.

I don't have an email address so i can link a nintendo account.
Do you have to pay some kind of money to have a smartphone? like every month? or to download an app or anything?

And you don't have to pay to use a smartphone either (well other than the money you pay to buy one) if you're just using it on WiFi, you'd only need to pay monthly if you decided to subscribe to a mobile network to make calls, texts, etc.

Wait a minute....do you have to connect it to wi-fi? i thought it was just a thing all to itself....not have to connect it:confused:

Oh yeah, but i thought it was different with a smartphone.

Do NOT use helpdesk threads as a place to make jokes. This is addressed at two posts that I have just deleted, but I'm putting it as a general warning.
This problem really is resolved, please lock it up for me.

Back