Should Handheld Gaming be merged into Gaming as a sub-forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

64-Bit Nintendo Machine

64 Bits of Power!
In my opinion, yes. There's no reason to have one forum for all types of gaming and then have another that covers another type. I think we should consider making it a sub-forum.

Kinda sort of agree here

With no 3DS, and with it nearing 1 month since the last post, then maybe they should. But there's still the Switch, and there are Mobile games, so I'm not sure. Also, the final result would have to be up to porple, so I don't really know.

I mean there's still the switch that kinda counts

Yeah but it's treated as a home console by a lot of people, which does sort of make it redundant to have a forum dedicated to basically just the Switch while it's also up for subject elsewhere. I guess discontinued systems could still be the focus though.

I felt that the Pokemon games for the handheld games were the main attraction for the Handheld Gaming section, which is why it managed to last for as long as it did. Other handheld games were just a bonus, like I guess Fire Emblem's 3DS games. However, Pokemon's popularity on the forums faltered since even Sword/Shield's thread didn't have the activity that the 3DS games got. Moreover, the mobile games isn't really popular here, even the most popular ones like Puzzle & Dragons. The most popular mobile game in these forums is Mario Kart Tour, but since it's a Mario game it's goes to the Mario forums.

Thank you for reading.

Well, the change has already happened, so any mods, move this to topic storage please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back