So how was everyone’s Halloween?

Had a busy weekend.
- Saw mother in-law on Friday. She lives interstate so we don't see her much.
- Went to a Halloween / bday party on the Saturday. Got to do some rain driving practice but also meant I didn't have any alcohol. Rip jelly shots.
- Sunday saw my fam for dinner. It was nice to catch up with them. Did more rain driving practice
- Today (31st, actually Halloween) I did my taxes. My employer hadn't withheld enough tax so now I owe the a fortune and I'm bloody fuming about it

I just finished carving my pumpkins last night. Today, I'm dressing as a unicorn and handing out candy to trick-or-treaters! I believe I also put up my Halloween decorations 2 weeks ago. I hope a lot of kids come today!

I hurriedly put my costume on mid dishes and rushed out the door pillowcase in hand.

I filled it halfway, which isn't that impressive, but my pillow is almost as long as me.

i would have never expected the kind people to give so much candy to a teenager in a half-a*s costume, but they did. Thanks people.

Halloween went well. One time since no one was showing up at someone's house for candy, they gave me a lot of candy.

Back