Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games

Great Gonzo said:
YellowYoshi398 said:
Great Gonzo said:
true...at least they sound awesome ^_^

Yay!

Buzzbomber.gif

ATTACK OF TEH BUZZBOMBZORS!

(Wow... I think it's spelled "Buzz Bomber"... Oh well...)

Interesting they look very familiar...

You've probably seen 'em in those Sonic 1 screenshots... THEY'RE EVERYWHERE...

Mario and Sonic IN THE SAME GAME?!?:?!?!?!?!? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Sonic! Go Mario!
*explodes of so much excitement*

Ohhh.... NOW I no what a Buzzbomber is.... I remember them......... But I liked those dragon things whose name I can't remember that came up from the lava (Sonic 1). There in the 2nd zone....what was that called again... (AAAH!! I need to start playing SMCP again...)

ultimatetoad said:
Ohhh.... NOW I no what a Buzzbomber is.... I remember them......... But I liked those dragon things whose name I can't remember that came up from the lava (Sonic 1). There in the 2nd zone....what was that called again... (AAAH!! I need to start playing SMCP again...)

Second Zone - Marble Zone

Dragon thing - Wow... I actually don't recall that/can't find a reference to it in my Sonic 1 manual. Are you thinking of Rexon, from Sonic 2's Hill Top Zone? (Probably not...)

Ummm it was purple.... maybe it was more of a snake thing....

No... I KNOW Caterkiller....... Meh, I'll find a pic and show you. I might be wrong about the game.....

ultimatetoad said:
No... I KNOW Caterkiller....... Meh, I'll find a pic and show you. I might be wrong about the game.....

Okay... I really don't recall any non-boss Badniks coming out of lava in Marble Zone (although lava itself did spurt up in some of the level's ruins); no offense, bug I believe you may very well be wrong about the game. (Unless it's in a later Zone... I've never been able to get past Spring Yard.)

Ooops.... turns out I WAS thinking of Rexon. Wrong game..... oops.

Anyway, Rexon is awesome. It's a DRAGON ROBOT that has the power to live in lava. Teh coolness.

I looked around Google, and I found this picture.
The catterkiller is that purple thing beating Sonic up.

1164107625-03.png

But my favorite badnick is motobug, the first badnick ever seen in Sonic series!
Badnik.png

P.S: Sorrie guys, the first image isn't working.

Yeah.... if Motobugs appeared more, they could have been Sonic's Goombas....

I can only think of, like, one more appearance of Moto Bug. Too bad; they'd make great Goombas. (And I do know what Caterkiller looks like; I just misunderstood UltimateToad's Rexon description.)

Mario & Sonic should never be in a game toghter!!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

YellowYoshi398 said:
Why not? I can't say that I care too much for crossovers, but... why not?

Just think its weird, the game itself is kinda stupid. Mario wins in jumping, Sonic wins in running. End of Game (booooo)

Hopefully Sonic will not appear in Brawl.

This game does look a little... DUMB... but Sonic in Brawl wouldn't be that bad. Also, I bet the playable characters will have no advantages over each other; although it would be logical for Mario to win jumping contest and Sonic to win in LOLROFLIMTEHFASTESTTHINGALIVE contests, I doubt they'll have different stats in-game.

YellowYoshi398 said:
This game does look a little... DUMB... but Sonic in Brawl wouldn't be that bad. Also, I bet the playable characters will have no advantages over each other; although it would be logical for Mario to win jumping contest and Sonic to win in LOLROFLIMTEHFASTESTTHINGALIVE contests, I doubt they'll have different stats in-game.

Then what really is the point of the game? Will you buy it?

Are we sure it's not a hoax *cough* sonic*cough* melee*cough*

It has a copyright, a release date, Shigeru Miyamoto and SEGa have been working on it, the list goes on.....

I might buy it, but Sonic games have gotten a little weird. (Stupid introduction of voice acting to video games.) Anywho, I don't think it's a hoax, but I HAVE noted its announcement date as suspiciously close to April Fool's Day.

Sir Grodus said:
It has a copyright, a release date, Shigeru Miyamoto and SEGa have been working on it, the list goes on.....

k, so its a real game.

Fingers crossed for mega-flop. SAY NO TO PLOTHOLES/CASH-INS!

Back