Animated web shorts and pilots topic

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
Here, we share stuff that is neat but short, a lot of modern animation started off as shorts that got a lot of buzz in the first place.

Here are two of my current favorites, Trick Moon and The Wonderful Wingits, cute characters, cool premise and smooth animation, hope they get picked up as full shows

Here, we share stuff that is neat but short, a lot of modern animation started off as shorts that got a lot of buzz in the first place.

Here are two of my current favorites, Trick Moon and The Wonderful Wingits, cute characters, cool premise and smooth animation, hope they get picked up as full shows
Whoa, I haven't even heard of these (due to only having Netflix) but they sure do look good!

Someone pitched a concept for a Captain N reboot which seems pretty promising:

The world needs this. Too many annoying cartoons nowadays, tbh. THIS, on the other hand, I would really watch.

These are also pretty cool.

Since it's October, I am going to mention the animated Mystery Skulls videos, MysteryBen got to work with his favorite band and got a huge fan base by doing what he loves! That's awesome! I would recommend checking the current 3 that are out, they're inspired by Rhythm Heaven and Scooby Doo, I have no idea how making that combo and giving it lore works but it just does

Back