Best bargain bin finds?

Noct

Dry Bowser
Pronouns
He/him
What are some of your favorite games that you've found in a bargain bin at a big store like Walmart/Target/Gamestop/Ect.? Recently I bought OwlBoy on the Switch for twenty bucks at Walmart and Rayman Legends Definitive Edition a week prior for roughly the same price, both of which are pretty fantastic games in their own right.

Not exactly bargain bin per se but Ubisoft's recent megasale allowed me to get Rayman Legends for ten bucks, and Gold Points knocked 7 bucks off that, so awesome deal there for an awesome game. There was also Kirby: Triple Deluxe, which thanks to Nintendo Selects reducing it to $20 plus an additional $6 discount from My Nintendo allowed me to get it for as little as $14.

They weren't brand new nor technically in the 'bargain bin' but I got my copies of MGS3 and Okami for like $5 each at GameStop back in like 2010 or so.

Also while not actually a game, but I also got a copy of Personal Trainer Cooking for my DS for literally 99 cents at GameStop too (it was just the cartridge, but do you think I really need instructions/the box for a digital cookbook?), that was pretty useful considering I've definitely got my money's worth out of it with the recipes.

Not my favourite games but I managed to find brand-new copies of both Uncharted 2 and 3 in a Harvey Norman bargain bin for AU$5 each back in 2015.

Back