The Bird With Batrachotoxin
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
What's that? There's been an outbreak of multicolored viruses and we're fresh out of Megavitamins? Dr. Roserade, get me 50cc of a special issue of The 'Shroom, quickly!

Oh, hello there, readers of The 'Shroom! I'm here to provide you with a prescription for a special issue celebrating the thirtieth anniversary of the Dr. Mario franchise. You'll notice that we on The 'Shroom staff have raided a costume shop and put on medical garb, which, by the laws of the Mushroom Kingdom, makes us all practicing medical doctors. Please be sure to take a look at our new outfits this month, and, even more importantly, please be sure to read and enjoy the various Dr. Mario themed sections our writers have provided for you this month.

I'm also proud to announce that our very first 'Shroomfest was a resounding success, thanks to your participation. Ninja Squid has prepared a special section detailing the results and presenting the end of the story, so please give that a read. We're very happy with the results of this first 'Shroomfest, and we'll be working hard to refine the concept so future ones are even more enjoyable. Thank Ninja Squid for his wonderful idea, and please pass along any feedback you have for future 'Shroomfests!

Finally, I want to highlight a bunch of things that are now going on. You can and should always vote in Mach Speed Mayhem, but you should also consider applying to be our new Spotlight Co-Manager, consider applying for the Poll Committee, and consider making an Awards presentation!

Of course, first you should read the issue our writers and staff have worked so hard to prepare! After that, though, well you have plenty of ways to spend your time!

Back