Is there some games you like that everyone else hates?

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool
Lol, but you all saw this coming, rite?

Super Mario Bros 2, I think

Shadow the Hedgehog and Atari Pac-Man
P.S. I'm gonna be abusing this scroll thing from now on. :dk:

I have.

It really sucks compared to Toaplan's other games, yet it completely overshadow the rest of what they did.

On-topic, I'd say Sonic Heroes and Football Frenzy.

Now that you mention it, Zero Wing was much more than an Engrish riddled SHMUP.

At my school, I swear that I am the only one that likes and plays Mario games, and anything in relation to that category. Pretty much everyone at my school is into all the new blood-drenched shooters and online multiplayer, fell sorry for them really because they are missing out.

I liked Mortal Kombat 4. Most everyone else hated it from what I can recall.

ksimp23 said:
At my school, I swear that I am the only one that likes and plays Mario games, and anything in relation to that category. Pretty much everyone at my school is into all the new blood-drenched shooters and online multiplayer, fell sorry for them really because they are missing out.
I'm the only one who likes Kirby games.

I have quite a few of these. I love pokemon Colosseum and XD, love Donkey Konga (well I haven´t played the 3rd one since it never came out in US or Europe but I like the first two nonetheless), ABSOLUTELY LOVE Kirby Air Ride, love Wario World, love Shadow the Hedgehog, love both Sonic Riders, love Super Mario Bros 2, love all Mario Parties (save for the GBA one), etc etc

Do I have to say some more of them?

At my church, evereyone likes halo and call of duty, so any game I like, evereyone else hates. (Expecially Twilight Princess.... :eek:)

Easmo said:
I have quite a few of these. I love pokemon Colosseum and XD, love Donkey Konga (well I haven´t played the 3rd one since it never came out in US or Europe but I like the first two nonetheless), ABSOLUTELY LOVE Kirby Air Ride, love Wario World, love Shadow the Hedgehog, love both Sonic Riders, love Super Mario Bros 2, love all Mario Parties (save for the GBA one), etc etc

Do I have to say some more of them?
HAHAHAAAA!!!! everyone hate both game cube pokemons, and later complain why they can't obtain lugia and ho-oh XD, man, I really loved those games because of the storyline that no longer focuses on obtain the eight badges, beat the criminal sindicate and finish the poke league, my bro rent the poke colosseun and we both like it, but we had to return it, but I had an idea don't erease the game data because wen we buy another one, wen can start were we left ^^

-Super Mario Bros. 2
-Super Paper Mario
-Donkey Kong Jungle Beat (I've been to a forum where just about everyone there hates it with a passion)
-Donkey Kong Barrel Blast
-Shadow the Hedgehog
-Next-Gen Sonic/Sonic the Hedgehog 2006

-Donkey Kong Jungle Beat (I've been to a forum where just about everyone there hates it with a passion)

Donkey Kong Universe surely.

Back