Strange enemy in Super princess peach! Have you seen it too?

Lady_Violet

Goomba
Hi everyone, maybe you will mistake me for a troll, but I don't care. I was playing Super princess peach and I was on the Gleam glacier, when then a kind of yellow starfish appeared with white and black glasses. I tried to get close, but she ran away and I was unable to take her back or see her again! I tried to search the glossary but found nothing. Have you seen it too? I didn't dream of it, I'm serious!
P.S. Sorry my bad english, I used google translete

I have more or less the same probem, this enemy is a special one so far i can understand in the game, my problem is when i reach the Starfly (that's its name) on Gleam Glacier i was unable to catch her and she ran away and never appear again, now is missing on my glossary, if you look carefully, the Starfish appears three times in the game, the first one in 2-5, the second one in 5-5 and the last one in 6-4, to find it, you must enter and exit in the part when appears, no nedd to exit the stage, just use one of the pipes to exit and return, you also nedd to use the vibes to catch it, if you lost her, maybe you need to play all over again the game like it's happening to me.

The Starfish always appears in the same area, but the easiest one for me was at Gleam Glacier. As soon as you enter the area, you need to use the Gloom Vibe to run quickly and jump up onto the platform above. Keep the Vibe active until you reach the Starfish, then disable to attack. The guy is only on screen for a few seconds. Even if you miss your chance, you can keep exiting and entering the area to keep trying.

Back