Describe the above user's avatar in way too much detail

In a red circle, a turtle like creature appears to be in a position that suggests they are casually running with both hands made into a fist, the creature has yellow skin and large mostly white eyes with black pupils, their neck is coming from a shell that is beige with three lines in front, a white middle part and a dark blue circle in the back

An angry dragon stands, facing towards the camera, glaring like it's about to have a battle with someone/something. This dragon has a turquoise body with a long snout, white eyes, small black pupils, long, thin, black antler-like eyebrows and long, thin, green antler-like ears. This dragon also has yellowish-brown spiky hair that can be seen at the sides of the dragon's head, as well as having the front of its neck being white-green with horizontal lines.

As for the clothing, the dragon wears a white multilayered hat that reminds me of the desert, with an orange vertical stripe in the middle with two yellow circles lined up vertically on the orange stripe, with the top circle being about twice the size as the circle below it. Not much is seen of the dragon from the neck down, but based on the image it wears a white robe with red sleeves. Behind the dragon is a blue sky with some clouds, making it seem like a typical sunny day.

Against a white background, a cartoon pony smiles at the camera. The pony has very light purplish-grey, short hair, with a light yellow mane running onto their forehead in a spiky style. They have 3 eyelashes on each eye, and their eyes are a deeper yellow. They open their mouths widely in a surprised smile.

In the middle of a vast, long lasting Ice Age, Mari-mammoth trembles along. Its hair (or fur? i dont know much about mammoths) dyed many colors, looking like the past world's beloved video-game character. It's resembling hat has evolved from horns or tusks, being hard as a rock but red and white. Despite its size, it can jump high and can squash its enemies easily. It can also chane colors and gains thd abilities of a dragon, allowing it to shoot fire from the mouth as flaming bouncing spheres.

"Well, class, thats my fictional animal report. I hope you enjoyed the Mari-mammoth."

Enjoy, wully mammoth.

Back