Boost Block Could Actually Work

...You're forgetting one very important thing. Boost Mode is a multiplayer thing. Good luck using that touch screen in multiplayer.

yeah great as the switch is, one limitation it has which the wii u doesnt is that you cant use two screens at once, so the idea is that multiplay would use multiple wireless controllers, and the switch displays on the main screen, but then you cant use the touchscreen. but if you want the touchscreen, you cant simultaneously cast to the main screen, so your friends would have to look over your shoulder or sth and just no

Ah okay. Wait a minute, Nintendo just made a port to just add Toadette and Peachette. Couldn't they just do that in the first game?

Ah okay. Wait a minute, Nintendo just made a port to just add Toadette and Peachette. Couldn't they just do that in the first game?
they could have, but when making the original nsmbu n were focused on other matters which werent in nsmbw: graphics, boost mode, acorn suit etc.

the wii u kinda failed so like with a lot of other ips on that system, it got ported to the switch

but they wanted it to have a touch of originality, so they added a few new characters (really just easy modes, though i guess people enjoy not being forced to play as mario - i've not played either version myself, but i would like to try the wii u one)

Back