Mario Boards Super Speed Vs. Picross May 20th

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
https://liacs.leidenuniv.nl/~kosterswa/nono/sjoerd/indexeng.html
Mario_Picross_in_Safari_gear_by_gamescanner_org.jpg

A fun community game!
On May 20th, we gather together to solve the picrosses we made the fastest! The judge is the one who made it in the first place, so it's revolving table, we are taking sign-ups, if you don't want to participate or can't be here on that day, please don't sign up.

We use the above website to make them, the judge posts the picture of what it's based on and the table to solve it, while keeping the solution picture on hand, the first to correctly solve it wins ... but there isn't a prize, it's just for fun

Signed up contestants:
Pink Cat
Goombluigi
Yoshi The SSM

Last edited:
I understand that maybe none of us will get it exactly right, so I am applying a new rule, if none of us get it exactly right before an hour, the judge will give the point to who got the closest
BTW, I am aiming for a 1:00 PM Moutain Time startup, however, my dad isn't sure of any appointments on that day

Will try again later, but I thought I should show my picross before I need to leave.
Captured Chain Chomp.png

Chain Chomp Picross.png

Didn't like what the site gave me, so I created my own based on that site. So, that is why it is an Excel picture.

Yes, you did. However, one pixel is off. It is clear that it is because of the 4 and 8. And you have 5 and 7. Just move the first pixel of 4 3 row to 8 and you got it exact. But, yes, you got it correct.

Back