Car Wash Presidential Election

Who should be the new president of the Mushroom Kingdom?

• Total voters

Hot Cocoa

You forget a thousand things everyday…
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/They
MarioWiki
Cosmic Cowboy
Due to an disargeement, we're holding another poll to determine the new president of the Mushroom Kingdom.

Who will win? Charles III or Super Mario? That's for you to decide.

can you guys just get a mod to boot white lightning out of the rp officially if you dont want him in there

Eh, we are sorting things out.

can you guys just get a mod to boot white lightning out of the rp officially if you dont want him in there

Well, White Lightning's been arrested, so now we're holding an election.

yeah but my point is that every time i see the car wash thread leave the actual topic its because people are upset about him godmodding or reversing canon or harassing people or whatever and i feel like you should cut your losses if its consistent but also i dont participate in the thread actively

White Lightning wrote an apology in a PM, and it was decided that the punishment would stay, but only lessen because Celica wouldn't die but given at least a year in prison without any way to get out and White Lightning and Hilda can get out earlier if they do community service. And the next time he does this kind of behavior will be we will get a mod to get him out. Also, I would like to point out that @Sheldon Cooper and @Tari can post their campaigns here.

I've PM'd Superchao about it today actually, my patience with White Lightning is almost completely eroded.

White Lightning wrote an apology in a PM, and it was decided that the punishment would stay, but only lessen because Celica wouldn't die but given at least a year in prison without any way to get out and White Lightning and Hilda can get out earlier if they do community service. And the next time he does this kind of behavior will be we will get a mod to get him out.
look dude im not wanting to start shit but i go in the topic right now and hes passive aggressively posting about how the opposition to his government is corrupt

That has nothing to do with it. It is their reactions.

look dude im not wanting to start shit but i go in the topic right now and hes passive aggressively posting about how the opposition to his government is corrupt

I could explain better. He's trying to power monger his characters constantly, by having them have these super-powers on top of being high on government officials so if he gets caught doing something abusive, he can get out scotch-free.

What happened one time is that, I've made my characters refuse housing for his characters for financial and simple inability reasons. Multiple, multiple multiple times. What happened afterward is that he tried ousting my leader, he made her have a 1% approval rating everywhere, and as a result, I made that character start breaking down.

Then he just ended up harrassing my characters, and it's taking a toll on me, no joke. I legit felt claustrophobic by his characters.

Back