What do you think of me?

MightyMario

The Mightest Mario
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
I love the Mario Boards. I wonder if I have friends on the wiki.

Last edited:
I think that "what do you think of me" threads suck ass. Be yourself, ooze your own personality and don't worry about what others think of you.

I think that "what do you think of me" threads suck ass. Be yourself, ooze your own personality and don't worry about what others think of you.
How rude, he can have this thread if he wants to:mad:

How rude, he can have this thread if he wants to:mad:

He has asked a question, and I'm giving advice. Do you shape yourself based on what others think of you? That's what sucks. You shouldn't be what others want you to be, but what you want to be.

Last edited:
He has asked a question, and I'm giving advice. Do you shape yourself based on what others think of you? That's what sucks. You shouldn't be what others want you to be, but what you want to be.
He only wants to know if you like him or not....and if your his friend....and if he's your friend....thats all it is 😞

This thread was made all the way back in February, when I had just started being on here, (I joined in January). Now that I have gotten know everyone better, I completely forgot this thread had existed.

Ok, if you don't want people to keep using this thread ask Annie Eilenberg to close it up. 😃

Ok, whatever you want you can do.

Back