Mario villains battle royale:

isn't this just going in circles now

Meh. I stated my judgements, other people stated their counterarguments, I'm stating my rebuttals.

Nobodys getting harmed by this so I see no reason to discontinue

Well Superstar saga is just a shitty take on Bowser where he somehow forgets all his powers or abilities, BiS he's being weakened by Peach and starlow, the Glitz pit fight Mario's got his partners and whatever crystal star powers he has up to that point backing him up and in SPM Mario can't hurt Bowser without the pixls.

And sure Tippi SAYS it's really powerful but presentation is everything in a visual medium and the fact of the matter is Super Dimentio's presentation is extremely lacking. It just hops around slowly and you just chain bounce on it's big noggin till it dies. Dare I say that even Shiny Bowser and Black Bowser feel more imposing compared to it, they at least have more variety of attacks.

Well Superstar saga is just a shitty take on Bowser where he somehow forgets all his powers or abilities, BiS he's being weakened by Peach and starlow, the Glitz pit fight Mario's got his partners and whatever crystal star powers he has up to that point backing him up and in SPM Mario can't hurt Bowser without the pixls.
I mean true none of those were Mario at his finest on his own taking out Bowser. But the Pure Hearts definitely feel really powerful in SPM and I don't think any of the things you list compare to that.

And sure Tippi SAYS it's really powerful but presentation is everything in a visual medium and the fact of the matter is Super Dimentio's presentation is extremely lacking. It just hops around slowly and you just chain bounce on it's big noggin till it dies. Dare I say that even Shiny Bowser and Black Bowser feel more imposing compared to it, they at least have more variety of attacks.
I agree that both Bleck and Dimentio deserved to be harder which would have communicated their vast power in terms of gameplay as well as dialogue and cutscenes, but that doesn't mean that they're actually less powerful.

Well at this point I'm just criticizing the presentation of Super Dimentio and the plot elements in general, the game can tell me it's powerful till it's blue in the face but if the presentation doesn't back it up I'm not going to believe it.

Well at this point I'm just criticizing the presentation of Super Dimentio and the plot elements in general, the game can tell me it's powerful till it's blue in the face but if the presentation doesn't back it up I'm not going to believe it.
The gameplay is easy. But there's still plenty of stuff in the dialogue and cutscenes to tell us, and we can't discount that.

Easy difficulty is sometimes a way of devs telling us that a particular enemy is weak, goombas being one example. But with Super Dimentio, it's more the case that they took the game, or at least its battle system, and did something very different with it than before. They always intended it to be aimed significantly at children, so it was never meant to be that hard in the first place, but they executed a lot of the fighting mechanics in an unbalanced way meaning that stuff like Bowser and Carrie with Mighty Tonic becomes possible and many, possibly most, bosses are too easy even for a child. Super Dimentio is one of the bosses whose fights suffered this poor execution. But it's not fair to consider him or any of the other bosses canonically weaker just because their fights are too easy.

There is this little thing called "show don't tell" that is a major aspect of all visual mediums. It's not even the only Paper Mario game guilty of this. Colour Splash has this problem in regards to the black paint and how it supposedly makes him more evil but when we actually see what he does in game it's no different than any other thing Bowser has done in the series.

Back