What fictional world do you wish you live in?

The Mushroom Kingdom is obviously a pretty easy answer for me, though probably not directly in the Kingdom itself considering it constantly gets raided by a certain Koopa tyrant on a weekly bases. Instead i'd probably invest my coins in a nice little house in Petalburg seeing that Mario already has taken care of dragon problem long ago, can't go wrong with a small tightly knit community where the weather is decent all year round. Could have a warp pipe set up that leads directly into Toad Town so I can do my grocery shopping and maybe visit the Bros. when they aren't off adventuring or anything.

Stardew Valley is also pretty nice.

I have an imaginary world which I would choose to live in if that's allowed.

If I have to choose one fictional work from a well-known book, video game, movie, etc. probably Unikingdom from Unikitty!

Honestly, I'd just want to live in Bikini Bottom.
Only if I have a safe, waterproof suit.

Showdown Town from Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts. It would be cool to be able to build weird vehicles and star in TV Shows that never get past the sixth episode. There's a police force so I can't just do whatever I want (even if they're incompetent). Plus, I can visit Spiral Mountain from there, and by extension, Gruntilda's Lair, all of the levels from Banjo-Kazooie, and the entirety of the Isle O' Hags.

Back