How many of you have played the video game Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles:turtles in time

Mario#

Goomba
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles:turtles in time came out August 15,1992 for the SNES. How many of you have played the game teenage mutant ninja turtles-turtles in time and who did you play as. Leonardo,Donatello,Michelangelo or Raphael and who's your favorite turtle. Leonardo,Donatello,Michelangelo,or Raphael. Mine is Michelangelo. When did you play the game and who did you play with and Who were they playing as. Leonardo,Donatello,Michelangelo,or Raphael.

My older brother owns it. My favorite turtle is the orange guy for his carefree optimistic personality. I don't believe I've ever beaten the game, but it is fun. Most of the SNES superhero games are.
Have you played Paper Mario N64? The Koopa Bros are based on the ninja turtles.

My older brother owns it. My favorite turtle is the orange guy for his carefree optimistic personality. I don't believe I've ever beaten the game, but it is fun. Most of the SNES superhero games are.
Have you played Paper Mario N64? The Koopa Bros are based on the ninja turtles.
I have not played it but I seen videos Of it on YouTube of paper Mario 64 and one of the Reference

Back