Paper Mario

Shamento

Goomba
talk here about all games of Paper Mario and your fav characters

my fav are

Pm 1: Bowser, Bow, Watt, Koopa Bross
Pm 2: Yoshi.
Pm 3: Mr L, Dimentio, Count Bleck, Peach

Well, SPM didnt really seem like a Paper Mario game at all, whereas the last one was a 3D RPG type of thing. SPM was some freaky 2/3D Sidescroller/RPG mix.

Dont really have any fave characters

i liked them all. but to bad from paper Mario 1 an 2 that it takes longer to finish it then Super Paper Mario

Shamento said:
i liked them all. but to bad from paper Mario 1 an 2 that it takes longer to finish it then Super Paper Mario
...I honestly can't understand this sentence. :|

Longer games are better 9 times out of ten. When you spend lots of money on a game, you don't want to beat it in 2 hours.

That's one reason why I didn't like SPM a whole lot; I beat it in, like, 6 hours. TTYD took me roughly 20 to beat the first time around.

$†øøߥ said:
Longer games are better 9 times out of ten. When you spend lots of money on a game, you don't want to beat it in 2 hours.

That's one reason why I didn't like SPM a whole lot; I beat it in, like, 6 hours. TTYD took me roughly 20 to beat the first time around.

I actually got my Wii on Christmas break of '07. I should go see how long it took me to beat it, but Ill just say I beat it before the Christmas Break ended.

thanks Toadbert.
i said to bad not that it is bad.
anyway, sometimes i like to finish is quick.

Back