Is Sonic younger than his modern self in Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog?

FirePuppy

Koopa Troopa
I think so. It's also stated that Tails, in this cartoon, is 4½ years old rather than the usual 8 in modern-day Sonic titles. So that means if Tails is younger in AOSTH, then clearly, so is Sonic, at about 11, maybe 12 years old.

I don't think that they are in the same canon, so the comparisons are a bit hard to draw.

Likely not. Robotnik describes Sonic as a teenager at one point during a speech in the first episode and he also sounds like one.
So I think it's safe to assume that Sonic is still fifteen/sixteen in this continuity.

Last edited:
Likely not. Robotnik describes Sonic as a teenager at one point during a speech in the first episode and he also sounds like one.
So I think it's safe to assume that Sonic is still fifteen/sixteen in this continuity.

Well, I still think that just because he's described as a teenager and sounds like one, doesn't really mean he is. My guts still tell me that he's 11-12 years old in the syndicated "Adventures" series, unlike in other media.

Well, I still think that just because he's described as a teenager and sounds like one, doesn't really mean he is. My guts still tell me that he's 11-12 years old in the syndicated "Adventures" series, unlike in other media.

I think I recall that he was mentioned to be 13-14 in the series at one point.

Back