Vivziepop Cartoons

Occasionally Returns

Fluffy boi(or possibly gurl?)
So what are your thoughts on Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss?

My thoughts on Hazbin: A lot of potential and quite interesting. However, I do have some gripes with it. First of all, I wanna talk about the visuals. These characters have very interesting designs, but seeing such a huge ammount of detail on characters with designs similar to Johnny Test. And speaking of Johnny Test, the sound effects also seem a bit overdone, and my least favorite sound effect was the airhorn when
Cherri Bomb yelled as Angel Dust "roasted" Sir Pentious.
And speaking of which, that part was honestly my least favorite.
I also don't think Cherri Bomb throwing subjectively-unfunny insults at an intentionally-cheesy villain is very funny, and this segment seemed a bit unnecessary.
However, I do understand giving these characters a solid ammount of screentime considering how there's no guarantee for this to become an actual series, which I would like to see. This also seemed a bit cliched.
Sir Pentious being a cheesy villain. Nifty being the really talkative, cutesy type, which I've seen before with Pinkie Pie in MLP and Cordie in Clipside. And so on.
However, I will say that there were a few solid jokes and
I would really like to see more of Charlie, Vaggie, Angel Dust, Alastor, and his helpers going on misadventures around the hotel.

So what do you all think of Vivzie's cartoons?

I honestly just find them genuinely not funny. I don't think they're horrible or offensive like some people do, I just don't think that a bunch of cursing and dark humor is entertaining, though I understand that some people do. It's not really my thing. I do think that the animation on the show is very good, and I have a lot of respect for Vivziepop for making something like this, as it takes a lot of effort as a small content creator.

I like the world & plot they set up, the personalities, and the visual style is really cool. I may be my liking electroswing and demon/fae interest giving me a positive bias.
I could go without the excessive cussing and sometimes offensive moments, but it's not a deal breaker for me.

It's kinda like a total polarization to a show I enjoy more, The Good Place.

Back