Recent Forum Changes

I think a local mod is needed for this sub-board.

I would like to put forward Smasher for the job.

NSY said:
I think a local mod is needed for this sub-board.

I would like to put forward Smasher for the job.
He's already in charge of the Mafia board, no need to put more jobs on him.

I don't see why it needs a more moderation then the normal forum games forum needed.

The problem with MCS is the fact he's blocked from both Mariowiki and Userpeadia.

Smasher's problem is that he already is mafia mod.

NSY said:
The problem with MCS is the fact he's blocked from both Mariowiki and Userpeadia.

what do the wikis have to do with the Forum?

I could do it even though I haven't played these games often - but I could start playing them again for sure.

Per Rocker,if a mod is needed though i'd like to see MCS do it.(as long as it's ok with him of course)

Luna said:

Ohey, neat! Should I start a list of the games that need to be moved to that board? The mods might want to start by moving the Winners thread over to that board.

Also, I wouldn't mind writing out some How-to-play threads for each elimination game to sticky in that board for the newbies.

Luna said:
Per Rocker,if a mod is needed though i'd like to see MCS do it.(as long as it's ok with him of course)

It is completely fine with me.

NSY said:

that's not a problem, i could handle two boards

I'm back on, that's what's new.

Well, who should be mod in it then? Most people are voting for me, and I'm completely fine with being mod in that board, but now you say you want to be mod in it, so I'm not sure how this is going to work. I just need to start on a list of forum games to be moved over there and get a head-start on the how-to-play threads.

Yeah, the board is incomplete.

I could do it but the mods will most likely not let me due to my past actions.

how about we let the actual people in charge of the forum decide if a mod is needed and who it would be if one is?

The End said:
neptune for mod of mindless junk cool, a new board!

So what exactly goes into it?

Hurt and Heal, Vote to Win, KO a Character, Swap a Character, Save a Character, Race to the Finish, and other elimination games.

new ones could be created

I think someone needs to move all the past games on to that board.

NSY said:
I think someone needs to move all the past games on to that board.

I already said several times I was going to start on a list of games that needed to be moved over there. I'll also work on how-to-play topics to be stickied there eventually.

Back