Recent Forum Changes

the return of modsquid

we're all better off for it

Let's all welcome Glowsquid back to the Administration team.

And before anyone says anything about it, we're probably gonna be capping the moderator count at eight.

In addition, a new rule has been added.

Rule #9 said:
In addition to the harassment rule, there is to be no posting of user's personal information without their consent. This includes, but is not limited to, their name, telephone number, address, medical conditions, et cetera. This does not apply to information that the user has already made publically available.

I think that's a good rule to have.

And enjoy being back on the mod team, Squidster.

Aoi Asahina said:
Rule #9 said:
In addition to the harassment rule, there is to be no posting of user's personal information without their consent. This includes, but is not limited to, their name, telephone number, address, medical conditions, et cetera. This does not apply to information that the user has already made publically available.

Even if I just called Smasher by his real name one day (hypothetically of course, although I do know his real name), that would be breaking this rule?

MCS said:
Aoi Asahina said:
Rule #9 said:

Even if I just called Smasher by his real name one day (hypothetically of course, although I do know his real name), that would be breaking this rule?
well if he's cool with it then it's not rulebreaking

otherwise, well yeah

V.V. said:
Man I wish they can change the sig sizing to back in the old days.

It's 750 now. Isn't that more than what it used to be?

I mean that an image can be sized with either height or width. Now they must have both of them to size it.

Might I add that it's mostly for the purpose of convenience. It's not for mockery oi users, and we can remove it as easily as we put it in place.

Back