Post food that you just made

What's the recipe for the Pacific Rim Salmon? It looks SOOOO good.

proportions are dependent on the amount you make, but:

-equal parts soy sauce and sweet thai chili sauce (brand preference does not matter)
-red pepper flakes
-minced garlic
-diced green onions
-a bit of vegetable oil to give it weight

mix all that up, pouring a little into the bottom of your pan, then lay the salmon on top of it. pour the rest of the mix on top and spread it around evenly

sprinkle generously cajun seasoning (a mix of paprika, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, onion powder, oregano, thyme, and most importantly cayenne) and sesame seeds

bake at 350F for however long it takes your oven to have the salmon reach and internal temperature of 145F. about 3/4 of the way through, sprinkle on some chopped fresh red, green, and yellow peppers (important to do it then as putting it on to start would render them mushy and sad looking)

HRNEgrz.jpg

*pita bread toasted with olive oil, oregano, thyme, sesame, and sumac
*chocolate tahini
*halloumi with mint wrapped in phyllo
*akkawi with thyme wrapped in phyllo
*manzanilla stuffed spanish olives
*kalamata olives
*harissa seasoned spanish olives
*tabbouleh
*seasoned roasted red peppers
*and then some carrots and pretzels and stuff, red pepper hummus, and tzatziki

I was getting tired of either only having a bowl of oatmeal/cream of wheat or just outright skipping breakfast these past few weeks, so I made myself a cheese and mushroom omelette with some sausage links and tater tots.

IMG20200413072248945.jpg

VY061y2.jpg

homemade sourdough bread that I accidentally cut too thick with some homemade mustard mixed with some fresh parsley, tarragon, dill, and basil (with some less-than-fresh paprika), with some romaine, genoa salami, pepperoni, cracked pepper turkey, smoked mozzarella, and emmentaler swiss

IMG_20200701_122318153.jpg

Guajillo Pepper Chicken Rollups, with freshly pulled rotisserie chicken, blackberry guajillo pepper sauce and seasoning, ghost pepper, parsley, olive oil, cream cheese, snøfrisk, oregano, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, onion powder, pepper, thyme, probably something else, wrapped up in a crescent roll.

IMG_20200818_173304.jpg

Baked some ribs today. I've marinated this in soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and a touch of sugar and let the oven do the rest of the work.

Back