Apology

ArchagentEverlasting

Your favorite travel guide gal
Banned User
Pronouns
She/her
Dear Friends,

I apologize for the post that I made yesterday on the subject of he who shall not be named. Judging by the response, it was in poor taste. I'm sorry to have offended so many people. Thank you for your forgiveness.

The Archagent

you... really don't need to make a big deal out of this

it's not like memoryman is a taboo subject, it's just not a good idea to hyperfocus and make a documentary on someone based on the negative things they've done

there's also no need for a big public apology

I appreciate that you think I am many people. As the Hero of Heart, I take great pride in existing as a plural of entities.

It is my dream to fragmentate my being and duplicate myself so much that one day the mods will be forced to create a new subforum just to contain all the numerous instances of myself.

he's a weird subject to do a documentary on in the first place, considering there's loads of weirder people that are still here that you could do a documentary on

you could do one on me! i'm weird enough, follow me around for a few months, you'll get some good shit out of me!

pleasedoitimstarvedforattention

The only reason I wanted to do one on him specifically was because I felt like it might be able to get him help as he seems like he has a serious medical condition.

That being said, I would love to do work on you, Mysterio. Granted, I don't know who you are, but I just like doing projects, especially with new friends.

To what help would chronicling his online actions be to him, if you felt like he has a mental illness? This is not to badger you, I just don't understand what your plan of action was to be. You were going to put together everything he's done, and then... Let it all sit there? Get it to a professional? There are ways to help people online who may have a mental illness, but I can't see how this would've been at all beneficial to him, especially when I don't believe we even have confirmation one way or the other that he does have a mental illness (although if I'm wrong on that, feel free to let me know).

I think it would bring more attention to his condition, but the entire point of the chronicle was to figure out if he actually had one or not first.

Two things:

1. Not every case of asshattery has a condition behind it. Sometimes people just act out because it's the only way they know how to get attention.

2. If he really has a condition, the only one who can make the call to get help is himself. You cannot help someone who doesn't want to be helped.
2b. Turning him into a public laughing stock will make him LESS likely to open up to the suggestion of getting help.​
Trust me, two of my 37 instances are doctors.

Wait what are the other 35? I'm curious now.

Also congrats on those instances for making it through medical school. I hear it's hard.

Back