Which Super Mario cartoon series is your favorite?

Which series do you like the best?

• Super Mario Bros. Super Show!

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Super Mario World

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SolarBlaze

Guardian of the Sol Emeralds.
Retired Wiki Staff
Although I happen to like the other two, the Super Show is definitely my favorite. First of all, I love the theme song that plays in the opening (even though I'm not a huge fan of rap music). I also loved the ingenious combination of elements from both Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario Bros. 2, as well as the music and sound effect that were ripped from the game. Overall, the Super Show was just very enjoyable to watch in my opinion.

I wasn't real big on the series, but I guess the original was the best.

Looniju said:
Weren't they al really just the same thing but in different settings? >.>
That's partly true. The three of them were basically TV show adaptions of the games. The Super Mario Bros. Super Show! was based off of Super Mario Bros. 1 and 2, while the next two were based off of Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World.

Looniju said:
I'm perfectly aware of that, I am a member on MARIOWIKI... But, apart from things like the appearance of species' and characters that weren't in others, they where really the same thing...

Agreed. In my opinion I see them as different seasons of the same show.

Still, my personal favourite was the Super Mario Bros 3 one: Super Show was good with the parodies of movies and films mixed with SMB1 and 2 but sometimes got really corny and cheesy, and Super Mario World made Luigi an useless crybaby that even got saved by Oogtar once, yes, Oogtar: another cartoon abomination. So I´d go with the SMB3 show.

Easmo said:
Looniju said:
I'm perfectly aware of that, I am a member on MARIOWIKI... But, apart from things like the appearance of species' and characters that weren't in others, they where really the same thing...

Agreed. In my opinion I see them as different seasons of the same show.

Still, my personal favourite was the Super Mario Bros 3 one: Super Show was good with the parodies of movies and films mixed with SMB1 and 2 but sometimes got really corny and cheesy, and Super Mario World made Luigi an useless crybaby that even got saved by Oogtar once, yes, Oogtar: another cartoon abomination. So I´d go with the SMB3 show.
I would have chosen SMB3, but the Koopalings grated on my nerves.

Back