Baseball

Hobbes

Tucayo
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Henry Tucayo Clay
America's sport, discuss anything about it here.

My favprite team are the Yankees, im pretty confident they will have a good season, favorite player: Derek Jeter. Favorite retired player: Mike "The Moose" Mussina

Kaiser Samuel Augustus Ward IV said:
Baseball is just a steroid fest these days. :(
Seriously.

But, back in the old days, with Babe Ruth and all that, it was good. I still watch some old baseball matches on ESPN Classic.

Looniju said:
YAY I ENTERTAIN MYSELF BY WATCHING PEOPLE ON TV HIT BALLS WITH STICKS! WOOOOOOOO!

No, watching sports is stupid.

:( Hey! That hurt! :'(

Brie Loader said:
YAY I ENTERTAIN MYSELF BY WATCHING PEOPLE ON TV HIT BALLS WITH STICKS! WOOOOOOOO!

And watching animated little girls on the internet is any better..

Chicago Cubs =D

The only good thing to ever come out of Baseball is this:

2020-aes1.gif

Toadbert said:
Baseball's where you hit the ball into the little hole in the ground, right? :)
Golf. :P

How we as a nation decided that baseball should be our national pastime is beyond me. It's not bad, though. Basketball is better, imo.

Nascar is the stupidest sport ever. I will now narrate an entire Nascar race from the driver's point of view:

"Straight, straight, straight, LEFT TURN, straight, straight, straight, LEFT TURN"x300

Brie Loader said:
Master Crash said:
Brie Loader said:

And watching animated little girls on the internet is any better..

Chicago Cubs =D
Didn't notice this until just now.
First, you have vastly misunderstood the entire concept of any Cartoon that happens to have been made in Japan.
Second, yes. It is far more entertaining to watch something with an actual story than a bunch of people running around and hitting a ball with their sticks and pretending it's serious business.
Third, lolnascar

They get paid big money, so i'd assume it's serious, but whatever floats your love boat ._.

Back