Phoenix Games is planning to...

Lario

Seems so long ago.
... make games for the Wii and the DS.

Isn't that BAD?

I saw it on...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Games

... And the main website of that company...

Oh great. MORE shovelware. When is the Wii going to get some decent third-party support?

MST3K said:
Oh great. MORE shovelware. When is the Wii going to get some decent third-party support?
Maybe when we, the video game fans GET to make video games.

I'm just glad I have a 360 to play on while I wait for the occasional good Wii or DS game.

AWESOME.

More Dingo Pictures dub? More terrible racing games? Me likey!

On the subject of Phoenix Games...

Look out Mario! There's a new platformer in town! It's Maniac Mole!

Lario said:
MST3K said:

Ha.

Hahaha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

GUYS, THE ADOLESCENTS HERE SHOULD CREATE THE VIDEO GAMES, WE MAKE COMICS THAT RIP-OFF VIDEO GAME PLOTS AND STUFF, SO WE DESERVE IT

No, seriously, that wasn't a smart suggestion.

Kannival said:
Lario said:
MST3K said:

Ha.

Hahaha.

GUYS, THE ADOLESCENTS HERE SHOULD CREATE THE VIDEO GAMES, WE MAKE COMICS THAT RIP-OFF VIDEO GAME PLOTS AND STUFF, SO WE DESERVE IT

Seeing how badly Sakurai screwed up on Brawl (lack of advanced techniques and combos) shows that in some cases, the fans really do know better. You can't target a fighting game towards casual gamers.

Zeltrax said:
I'm just glad I have a 360 to play on while I wait for the occasional good Wii or DS game.

Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force says hi.

Kannival said:
Lario said:
MST3K said:

Ha.

Hahaha.

Can't be any worse than the video games we have now.

Stooben Rooben said:
Kannival said:
Lario said:
MST3K said:

Ha.

Hahaha.

Can't be any worse than the video games we have now.
Well, yes they can, but not much worse...

Oh crap. I hate casual games. :( Nintendo always tries to have "unique" games that everyone can play. I like the regular platformer, fps, racing, etc. but definitely not casual games.

Yoshario said:
Oh crap. I hate casual games. :( Nintendo always tries to have "unique" games that everyone can play. I like the regular platformer, fps, racing, etc. but definitely not casual games.
I completely agree with this.

Back