Valentine's Day 2019

if i had the choice, i'd probably send my loved one some chocolates!

but his parents can't know about us dating.

Tonight, as it has done for years, my heart goes out to my valentine, 2257.
If I had sent you a card, you'd probably just have eaten it, so have this instead.

:birdo: Happy Valentines Day to everyone! :birdo:

Bit of a silly admission to make after Edos amazing post above but I did something for Valentines for the first time... ever actually. Went on a date with a guy and we clicked really well, so much so that we spoke for hours before actually ordering food and kept having incredibly tangential conversations about history, video games, life and other things. Went back to his place and watched a few eps of Arrested Development on netflix together before I went home. It was a fantastic night, he thinks I'm charming and admitted it was the best Valentines he's ever had, and I've got a second date with him next week.

Given my self confidence and stuff has been in the pits for a long time, I never thought I'd be here a year ago, so I'm personally elated and can't stop thinking about whats gonna happen next.

turns out i did have plans

I had an eye appointment today that was apparently not actually rescheduled for the 19th like I thought

The doctor took like 40 minutes to come in for like 3 minutes but I was able to perfect my dual bouncy leg technique in the mean time. That ran out all the time I had on my parking meter, but today's love energy allowed me to escape before I got ticketed

then I had to go to work for an impromptu meeting where I had sunglasses on the whole time like an asshole and was trying very hard to follow what everyone was talking about. I went to see if an old pal was in to say hi, only to possibly find out he got in a fight and was fired like 5 minutes prior

todays been dumb, man

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
then I had to go to work for an impromptu meeting where I had sunglasses on the whole time like an asshole and was trying very hard to follow what everyone was talking about.
QzLXn1V.png

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
My plans are to sleep all day

or rather sit in class wishing I was asleep all day
Well i did more than this, because as it turns out i had a dentist appointment after school

Clearly nothing screams "love" more than having large metal equipment tightly attached to your teeth as some dude unleashes a miniature chainsaw inside your mouth :P

I got a bunch of lovely flowers, some chocolate, and the biggest surprise was a Tissot watch I'm sure will look lovely on me, from my boyfriend. He wanted to take me to an Indian restaurant, but we settled for Chili's, which was all right, but not part of the plan. Man I'm also looking forward to diddly my doo nowadays.

It's 2019 and I'm still not dead.

I know! I'm just as surprised as the rest of you!

Didn't even realize today (or technically yesterday) was Valentine's Day until I checked my Switch's news section.

On the day my body decided to do some very painful and unsexy things so spent it going to the doctor's. Finally today I'm feeling better but my back has gone out and not sure if related.

Long story short is getting old sucks. :)

Back