Hostile Takeover

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
I've demoted Stooben and Ghost Jam and plan on holding Steve hostage until he makes me the only administrator.

OBEY YOUR NEW MASTER
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Nah, I'll wage an offensive against you instead.

WHO WILL JOIN ME?
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Looniju said:
Yes. I could have come up with something better, and I'm Uniju.
I said he should change his name back to Chaosninji for the day.
 

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
Julius said:
LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
Julius said:
And what can you do?
I know where you live. Always remember that.
I'M A DARK PRINCE WITH CAPPED STATS THAT'S POSSESSED BY A DARK GOD

TRY ME
*pokes*
G-gack!

Impossible...

*dies*

Now, moving on, this is honestly a pretty lame AFD joke.
Give me a break, I only had, like, 3 minutes to come up with it.

It's better than Wayo's "WE MUST NUKE THE FORUM LOL" thing last year.

At least I really did demote Stooben and Ghost Jam.
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Julius said:
Now, moving on, this is honestly a pretty lame AFD joke.
1)Give me a break, I only had, like, 3 minutes to come up with it.

2) It's better than Wayo's "WE MUST NUKE THE FORUM LOL" thing last year.

3) At least I really did demote Stooben and Ghost Jam.
1) And all day in school.

2) I'll give you that one.

3) I noticed.
 

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
Looniju said:
"We must nuke the forum" at least made sense.
lol?

"THE SPAM IS TOO MUCHZ!!!1!11!!"

Yeah, that makes no sense.

LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
Julius said:
Now, moving on, this is honestly a pretty lame AFD joke.
1)Give me a break, I only had, like, 3 minutes to come up with it.

2) It's better than Wayo's "WE MUST NUKE THE FORUM LOL" thing last year.

3) At least I really did demote Stooben and Ghost Jam.
1) And all day in school.

2) I'll give you that one.

3) I noticed.
1.) I was paying attention in school. >_>

2.) :3

3.) :3
 

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
You couldn't see me going power mad and demoting everyone and holding Steve at gun point?

You have more faith in me than I do.
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Julius said:
Looniju said:
"We must nuke the forum" at least made sense.
lol?

"THE SPAM IS TOO MUCHZ!!!1!11!!"

Yeah, that makes no sense.

LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
Julius said:
Now, moving on, this is honestly a pretty lame AFD joke.
1)Give me a break, I only had, like, 3 minutes to come up with it.

2) It's better than Wayo's "WE MUST NUKE THE FORUM LOL" thing last year.

3) At least I really did demote Stooben and Ghost Jam.
1) And all day in school.

2) I'll give you that one.

3) I noticed.
1.) I was paying attention in school. >_>
What about lunch? Study hall?
 

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
Julius said:
Looniju said:
"We must nuke the forum" at least made sense.
lol?

"THE SPAM IS TOO MUCHZ!!!1!11!!"

Yeah, that makes no sense.

LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
Julius said:
Now, moving on, this is honestly a pretty lame AFD joke.
1)Give me a break, I only had, like, 3 minutes to come up with it.

2) It's better than Wayo's "WE MUST NUKE THE FORUM LOL" thing last year.

3) At least I really did demote Stooben and Ghost Jam.
1) And all day in school.

2) I'll give you that one.

3) I noticed.
1.) I was paying attention in school. >_>
What about lunch? Study hall?
...

SILENCE
 

Glowsquid

Shine Sprite
Forum Moderator
Wiki Bureaucrat
Core 'Shroom Staff
hey guys im back fo' real


















april fool
 

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
At least I still have 5 big stars.
 
Top