Mach Speed Mayhem (Superchao 'Shroom Section)

IT'S TIME FOR ANTONIO GUSTER

Princia Ramode

#15: Bio Rex - 9 votes
#02: Jody Summer - 4 votes
#16: The Skull - 4 votes
#36: Princia Ramode - 3 votes
#00: Deathborn - 3 votes
#18: Beastman - 3 votes
#08: Octoman - 2 votes
#38: PJ - 2 votes
#22: Gomar & Shioh - 1 vote
#N/A: Mr. Zero - 1 vote
#37: Lily Flyer - 1 vote
#01: Mighty Gazelle - 1 vote
#40: Phoenix - 1 vote
#19: Leon - 1 vote
#06: Pico - 1 vote
#03: Dr. Stewart - 1 vote
#17: Antonio Guster - 1 vote

One week to go for the March issue voting!

Voting closed!

#15: Bio Rex - 9 votes
#16: The Skull - 5 votes
#02: Jody Summer - 4 votes
#36: Princia Ramode - 3 votes
#00: Deathborn - 3 votes
#18: Beastman - 3 votes
#38: PJ - 3 votes
#08: Octoman - 2 votes
#17: Antonio Guster - 2 votes
#22: Gomar & Shioh - 1 vote
#N/A: Mr. Zero - 1 vote
#37: Lily Flyer - 1 vote
#01: Mighty Gazelle - 1 vote
#40: Phoenix - 1 vote
#19: Leon - 1 vote
#06: Pico - 1 vote
#03: Dr. Stewart - 1 vote

Y'know, I wasn't expecting Bio Rex to come out of nowhere this month. But the people have spoken, so he'll get covered in two weeks!

I need to do this now to save my wife and children and not be violently assaulted at later dates please give me Antonio Guster and my wife and kids

The Skull or Zoda, whichever is higher. Get some villains in here.

See you in a month and then some.

I'm going for Pico too!

http://talkobamato.me/synthesize.py?speech_key=b484ce651d94d8c15e9b87a2b2564613

Gonna vote for Zoda.

I read on a translation of a Japanese site that the F-Zero Climax game based on the anime has character bios with information not directly said in the anime such as the Skull being a revived racer from the F-1 Grandprix and Dark Million being the one to create Bio Rex for use as a henchman. Maybe that could be looked into?

Delsait said:
Gonna vote for Zoda.

I read on a translation of a Japanese site that the F-Zero Climax game based on the anime has character bios with information not directly said in the anime such as the Skull being a revived racer from the F-1 Grandprix and Dark Million being the one to create Bio Rex for use as a henchman. Maybe that could be looked into?
will do some studying of this, thank you for the suggestion!

E: Turns out, this is accurate! The Skull's bio in Climax does indeed mention F1. I'll lump uncovered info for the first 7 bios with anything else I cover in a retrospective at the end; as for future sections, expect me to work this info into the GP Legend subsection! Thank you very much for bringing this to my attention!

PJ's gotta win this time

Ritsuko Akizuki said:
Delsait said:
Gonna vote for Zoda.

will do some studying of this, thank you for the suggestion!

E: Turns out, this is accurate! The Skull's bio in Climax does indeed mention F1. I'll lump uncovered info for the first 7 bios with anything else I cover in a retrospective at the end; as for future sections, expect me to work this info into the GP Legend subsection! Thank you very much for bringing this to my attention!

Awesome, its always nice to help find new information.

If its ok to ask before the retrospective, was there anything on Bio-Rex in the Climax Bios?

Delsait said:
Awesome, its always nice to help find new information.

If its ok to ask before the retrospective, was there anything on Bio-Rex in the Climax Bios?
Dunno yet! They're all in Japanese, after all. I've got someone working on the translations at a gradual pace, but since he's been covered Bio Rex is bottom priority along with the other ones already written about. Will inform when I eventually have more info.

Back