Unfeaturing

Sushiario said:
Did anyone notice that just about every featured article is being nominated for unfeatured status?
I notice that too. O_O So far I think the person who acts Daisy (Sry I forgot her name) article was unfeatured

Just about every? More like a few. We have had 51 featured articles, two of which have been unfeatured while seven are currently being deliberated. It's hardly "just about every."

And sometimes articles simply don't maintain the same level of quality, especially for subjects that appear in new games. If they aren't updated with quality information, they hardly seem qualified to be featured articles.

Son_of_Suns said:
Just about every? More like a few. We have had 51 featured articles, two of which have been unfeatured while seven are currently being deliberated. It's hardly "just about every."

And sometimes articles simply don't maintain the same level of quality, especially for subjects that appear in new games. If they aren't updated with quality information, they hardly seem qualified to be featured articles.
51 featured articles? The wiki is bigger than I thought.

Although relatively small, I would have to say the Super Mario Wiki is doing pretty good for itself. Of the many gaming wikis out there, we are probably part of the top best.

Son_of_Suns said:
Although relatively small, I would have to say the Super Mario Wiki is doing pretty good for itself. Of the many gaming wikis out there, we are probably part of the top best.
Agreed.

Besides, articles wouldn't be nominated to be unfeatured if there wasn't a reason.

Stooben Rooben said:
Son_of_Suns said:
Agreed.

Besides, articles wouldn't be nominated to be unfeatured if there wasn't a reason.

Well besides WoWWiki, which is already in the top 1000 sites, and is a gaming wiki... and it's way more known than any gaming wiki. ;o It seems that the wiki's structure seems to be fitting MarioWiki, but with a few minor differences... So... me kinda likeie x3. Anyways, the point is that I feel that users should update their articles more often. And for characters/items/objects/enemies/bosses/etc. that appear in the next game, I suggest that those articles should be updated as well. ;o

And for characters/items/objects/enemies/bosses/etc. that appear in the next game, I suggest that those articles should be updated as well. ;o

Speaking of the "next game", I wish there was an advice/rule page against inserting stock words like "Upcoming", "going to be released" ...ect. Those really looks ugly when the thing actually get released.

Back