help me make make a rotating avatar: part 2.

as you can see, my avatar is ''broken''.

the place I used to make my rotating avatar is ''randimg'' and I tried to make one, I put 30 pics in.

then I all I had to do is copy and paste.

then I did, when I clicked the save button, it was broken!

HELP!

That's unfortunately a bit vague. Mind screenshotting or telling us exactly what breaks? Do you get an error message or does the screen white out?

are you using direct image links, such as

https://i.imgur.com/scbECZP.gif

with an extension on the end?

One common problem with Randimg is that the name of the pile cannot have a space in it. If the name has a space in it, then it will be broken. For example, the pile that my avatar is using right now is called PlagueKnight. If it were called Plague Knight, it would be broken.

Plague Knight said:
One common problem with Randimg is that the name of the pile cannot have a space in it. If the name has a space in it, then it will be broken. For example, the pile that my avatar is using right now is called PlagueKnight. If it were called Plague Knight, it would be broken.

have you tried using underscores in the url?

Baby Luigi said:
Plague Knight said:

have you tried using underscores in the url?
No, but that should work. There's a good chance MKDSF's problem is the spaces.

Back