Issue 131

Meta Knight

Accepting applications for The 'Shroom
Core 'Shroom Staff
Issue 131 is up! Courtesy of the 'Shroom staff and writers that have put love into this issue. Go check it out!

Here's hoping the two Web Animation references I made in my Picross this month do not go unnoticed!

I just wanted to say that this issue of The 'Shroom turned out quite wonderfully. It's just packed with high-quality articles from all of our writers and contributors. Honestly, to everyone who has made some sort of contribution to this one, you deserve a pat on the back. All of this month's sections shine in terms of content and quality, and it's an extremely enjoyable read.

I also want to self-indulge for a moment to say that I'm so glad Monthly Inquisition with Koohitsu is back. Those were always great, and this return did not disappoint.

Oh, rats! Anton, you beat me...again! I guess you have your bragging rights...FOR NOW. This time I will beat you. <Luigi's death glare>

Rivalry aside, this past issue was great, and everybody who beat me was worthy.

You know, I should've said what I said in the other thread here.

No I'm not quoting it, you should be the ones taking the time to do it! I'm not wasting a fee seconds of my life just so that you could see the post I made! That's your problem! But I probably wasted more time writing this, so let's just go already.

I should start writing today.

That said, I think it's cool how the fake news team expanded a little. I was starting to feel lonely in there.

"This unit is a steal, and likely won’t be on the market for much longer. I’ve already received an offer from a certain hypnotist with a great love for snacks. So take a bite of the deal today and call Realah T. today at (868) 259-7325."

As far as I know that super cute and mysterious hypnotist snack fiend, with an affinity for mall shopping, still has the highest bid on here. In order to maintain that, I--I mean, they--would like to speak about an agreement in private at my--I mean, their--personal office, just to go over bargains, details, obedience, and partnership options.

Back