How many consoles are currently hooked up to your TV and what are they?

switch/ps4
sometimes swap the switch out with my pc

I have a lot, but the only one I care to admit is a Cube. No Mario games on it, though.

Since moving in with my dad, it's just my Wii U and Switch, although admittedly they alternate depending on what I'm playing.

Uh I got two TVs with consoles hooked up.

My HDTV in my bedroom has my Wii U hooked up and the CRT in the living room has my Wii hooked up. I admittedly exclusively use the Wii for homebrew emulation (gotta appreciate that 240p output), I play my actual Wii games on my Wii U.

I'm sometimes tempted to hook up my old PS2 to either the living room TV or my bedroom TV, but then I remember that both my controllers died some years back so I'd have to get new ones first.

gotta appreciate that 240p output
Pretty sure its 480p/570i

Anyway for me:

• GC
  • Wii (not giving exact details but basically it's somewhere which isn't really my home but I still go there and use it every so often)
  • Wii U - my main console rn
  • X360 - don't use this much nowadays but it's still set up whenever my brother or I want to use it

Pretty sure its 480p/570i
I guess 'output' was maybe the wrong word but if you have your Wii set to output 480i, then you can have games using Retroarch being ran in their original 240p resolution as opposed to being upscaled to 480i.

I think there was also some button code you could do on your Wiimote so VC games could switch between 480i and 240p, but all my Wii VC games have long been transferred to my Wii U and you can't do that there so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Current 2020 setup:

Main TV (HDMI) - Nintendo Wii/Nintendo Switch/Hyperkin Retron 5/Sony Playstation 2
Secondary TV (CRT) - Nintendo 64
Handhelds on Standby - Nintendo 3DSXL

Handhelds on Standby - Nintendo 3DSXL
I mean I guessed that this thread was only for home consoles, but if we're going to include handhelds, me too

*Shrugs* I just figure I would mention it since I currently have it outside of my storage box.

RIP my DS Lite you will be remembered except no I won't because my 3DS can play all the DS games, I never had any GBA cartidges, and it's so much more awesome with better specs, analogue controls, 3D graphics, and a ton of new games

The 3DS poorly upscales DS games, blurring the pixels. It also makes the colours appear washed out, so I personally prefer to play DS games on the DSi.

The 3DS poorly upscales DS games, blurring the pixels. It also makes the colours appear washed out, so I personally prefer to play DS games on the DSi.
It's not that bad imo
Plus with my DS d pad and L button getting less and less effective it's definitely worth it
I've never owned a DSi

I've got multiple TVs:

Basement: PS2 (Fat Version), Nintendo Switch

Bedroom: Wii, Nintendo 64

Back