Your favorite Quotes in video games...

Bestovius: What is this "A" button you ask? Do not worry, the great being who watches us will know.
~Super Paper Mario Not his exact words but it was something similar.

Toad: Thank you Mario, but the princess is in another castle!
~Super Mario Bros.

Mario: (after getting a power-up) Whoo-hoo! Just what I needed.

~SMB3

Bowser Jr.: Leave my mama alone you bad man, I won't let you take mama Peach away!
Peach: Mama? Mama Peach? I'm your mama?
Jr.: Yeah, papa told me all about it. He told me my mama got kidnapped by a bad man named Mario.
Peach: So your Bowser's son.
Jr.: So I came here to rescue her.
Peach: So the graffiti, that was you?
Jr: This is my magic brush, when I draw with this all my wishes come true. A stange old man in a white coat gave it to me.
FLUDD: A strange old man, in a white coat?
Peach: But why would you pretend to be Mario?
Jr.: papa told me everything, he said "Mario's a bully, he never fights fair." He said "Junior, you got to try to outsmart Mario." I tried to get Mario sent to prison, but they didn't lock him up and now he came to steal Mama Peach again! You, you pest! Stop following us.
~Super Mario Sunshine

If this was ever a game quote: I have the chortles of a giant mother less Flamingo eating some cashews!!!!~Fawful

In Mario Party 5's story mode, when you get to Bowser's board, 2 of the koopa kids introduce themselves and the third one says "Hello, I'm the handsome one!" and the other two smack him upside the head.

Pianta: I'm a chuckster!
Chugga: MURDERER!

Chugga: Its him, the man who caused my death. Please sir, have mercy on my poor soul this time.
Pianta: I'm a chuckster!
Chugga: He's still a murder, mommy!

Chugga: WHY WOULD YOU DESIGN A LEVEL AROUND TALKING TO PEOPLE, MIYAMOTO?!

Chugga: This is probably the most ironic shine sprite of all, you take a shine sprite out of the shine gate just to put it back in, wth?

chugga: For the love of Elemental Hero Bubbleman!
chugga: For the love of Mama Luigi!
Chugga: (after capturing Zapdos with a pokeball) YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!
~chuggacoonroy's Let's Plays

"DOOFUSES!"
-Mimi

Let's see how many I can remember.

"Sonic... Sonic has asked me for the first time to do something for him. I won't let him down! I WON'T GIVE UP!"
-Tails, Sonic Adventure 2

"Watch out! You're gonna crash! AH!"
-Sonic, Sonic Adventure

(Paraphrasing) "You know, being stuck in that goop was gross and all, but I gotta admit, it was kinda sweet. Kind of like candy...
-Pianta, Super Mario Sunshine.

"I'm your... Mama?"
-Peach, Super Mario Sunshine

"SSSSSsssss... BOOM!"
-Creeper, Minecraft

"Return under the flowers, ghost of spring!"
"Sleep under the flowers, red-white!"
-Reimu and Yuyuko, Perfect Cherry Blossom

"...Pain."
-Rawk Hawk, Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door

"Oh wow. That Polar Star of yours is in awful shape. Do you want to trade it for my machine gun?"
-Curly Brace, Cave Story

"Doctor Dumb can go screw himself!"
-Unnamed Mimiga, Cave Story

Cave story spoilers on the next 2.

"Would you like to escape with me?"
-Kazuma, Cave Story

"Did you know the witch woman Jenka once had a brother? His name was Ballos."
-Narrator(?), Cave Story

Rawk Hawk: Oh, my aching hair.

Cortez: I'll turn your mustache into a bone polisher amigo!

Cortez (not accurate): I am done for...You cannot hurt me amigo for I am not dead. Well technically I was already dead but my spirit endures tied to my treasure so you cannot do anything to me, I do not live, amigo! Why are you here anyway? This gem right here? You want this little rock? Well, that's not big deal, what do I need one or two extra gems for anyway? I did not really like that one anyway. *gives Mario the Sapphire Star*
~Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

roahmmythril: Wait, so Megaman's new ability in this game is to punch and the final boss is a giant fist. Who designed this game? Captain Falcon?
C. Falcon: Yes!

roahmmythril: Proper nettiquette? You've gotta be kidding me. This reminds me of my old days back at gamefaqs where if you were looking for an answer and they would tell you "Hey noob, go check the faqs!" even if you already checked there and the information simply wasn't there, why back in my day...
WE ARE HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES, PLEASE STAND BY.
roahmmythril: And we liked it that way! Um, what was I saying?
~Roahmmythril's Let's Plays

From the Wipeout 64 manual:

Seismic activity in the region is a problem, though we've never suffered fatalities among race crew or paying spectators. We lost a hospitality suite full of international dignitaries when a lava flow burst its channel, but I think they were mostly about to fall victim to revolution in any case.

"What is this ominous light that threatens to engulf us!?"

Regal, Tales of Symphonia.

"Don't be shy young fella, just take it."

Koopa Koot, Paper Mario.

I guess I found it funny due to him thinking it was a big deal when it was only one coin lmao.

chuggaaconroy: Luigi! Leave me alone! I never liked you!
chuggaaconroy: Screw you people!

ProtonJon: We just sent Wario out to drown, that poor man!
NintendoCapriSun: *accidentally holds up the wrong flag, causing the Shy Guy pirate to cut Yoshi's rope*
ProtonJon: I don't care about the dinosaur.
Chuggaaconroy: Oh, and you call me racist!
ProtonJon: How is that racist?! Its a dinosaur!
Chuggaaconroy: Dinosaurs are people too, you know!
ProtonJon: No, they're not, they're dinosaurs, that's why they're called dinosaurs.

ProtonJon: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!!!
~The Runawayguys (as if you needed me to tell you that).

Shadow Mario XLI: Previously on Crystal Star Studio, MegaFreak400 wanted to sniff Hooktail's feet, but was denied. K-Man Rules 1331 used Flurrie's Stage Presenced to blow Punies off a cliff, he was charged with first degree murder. ThePastaKing flushed down a toilet and never updated again. And Gaiacrusher9 experienced greatness, or something like that.
~CrystalStarStudio

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Also, from the manual of Wipeout XL/2097:

The year? 2097.

No room for manoeuvre. The world is shrinking...like a raisin from a grape.

From East to West...from North to South...meeting your shadow and the echo of your mind before you even knew you’d left.

Landscapes curling through space, hewn from rock, cut from ice. Ships blur like the smears of hurled paint. Tracking the globe, soundtracking your dreams and your visions...

Never dwell on past days. Leave those damp brown days alone.

Our future has more colour. More speed. More noise.

Our future has more...

From jungle to city to the recesses of your mind. Shake your head and free yourself.

Free yourself.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
-Cave Johnson, Portal 2

and...

"In the last moments of the finale of the finale, when relief leads to negligence that begets rashness… That is when the comeback that faltered comes back and beats your pathetic comeback that I scoff at!"
-Fawful, Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

Back