Forum Moderator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
They
MarioWiki
Roserade
I know I have an E R R O R thread already, but this is a thread for any miscellaneous drawings I do. Feel free to request something if you'd like, can't guarantee when I get to it though. In the meantime:

IMG_20171022_155627090.jpg
IMG_20171022_161853006.jpg

Some sprite work for some artists. Unfortunately,
the program and files are on my 3DS, so I can't easily import them here, but here's some photos:
IMG_20171111_235428453.jpg
IMG_20171110_124156465.jpg

That’s pretty great I gotta say. I really like that style to tell you the truth. Maybe there are some places I’m not noticing where the shading could’ve been better objectively, but I can’t do that good myself, so big thumbs up to ya!

Yeah, those are some of the first sprite pieces I've ever done, so I'm still learning the ropes. Thanks for the feedback!

Betcha forgot about this thread. Don't worry, I sure did too

Here's some sprite work I've been experimenting with for the past number of weeks. I've been working in general emulation of the original Gameboy Pokemon style, though obviously my emulation is not exact. All of these are done with a 56x56 canvas size and a limited color pallette based on the green Gameboy screen. These are my first real romps into this kind of sprite making, so feedback is appreciated, but know that I'm gradually growing.

TrapinchTransparent.png
Oh God why is there a random pixel in the corner of this one
FlygonTransparent.png

FlankteelTransparent.png
FezzipeelTransparent.png

PiantaPirate.png

Dealer.png

Here's some new characters to exist within the same world as Dealer, the card guy above. I'm currently just calling them Monsters, and the concept is a mock Pokemon ripoff game, akin to the ones that were pushed heavily in the 90's/2000's. I might explain more details related to it later, but for now, I've given each of these creatures poorly-written descriptions to fit the style

Plagoose.png
Plagoose
Title: Plague Bringer Monster

Height: 2'9"
Weight: 15 lbs.

Description: The waters in which Plagoose land become infected with viruses. Any other Monsters who touch these waters are almost guaranteed to catch the Black Plague.

Viruswan.png
Viruswan
Title: Great Illness Monster

Height: 4'9"
Weight: 44 lbs.

Description: A perfect vessel for the Black Plague, Viruswan can infect any living thing within a foot of it. Seeing its winged figure in the sky is a bad omen for almost every culture.
Beanboy.png
Beanboy
Title: Youthful Monster

Height: 2'5"
Weight: 10 lbs.

Description: Beanboy likes delivering mail to other Monsters. It has dreams of growing up to be a helpful person! Who knows if those dreams will come true.
Flowrap.png
Flowrap
Title: Sprouting Monster

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 30 lbs.

Description: This Monster sprouts from the matured body of Beanboy. Its stem is long enough to wrap around an adult a number of times.

Last edited:
Why does Plagoose sound so familiar tho

It's a very simple pun, I wouldn't be surprised if somebody had come up with it before (though my obvious hope is that they haven't lol)

Small art dump, I'm intending to have fifteen total Monsters completed by the end of this week

Pierrookie.png
Pierrookie
Title: Entertainer Monster

Height: 3'5"
Weight: 50 lbs.

Description: Short in stature, Pierrookie is just beginning its clown training. It can balance on one foot and juggle two balls, but it has much more to learn.

Sloppup.png
Sloppup
Title: Companion Monster

Height: 2'5"
Weight: 33 lbs.

Description: Making friends with Sloppup is making friends for life. This Monster's tongue is always dripping with saliva which can heal burns.

Rattee.png
Rattee
Title: Thieving Monster

Height: 1'2"
Weight: 10 lbs.

Description: Rattee can slide around effortlessly on its flat stomach. It tends to steal, especially food like cake.

Incuition.png
Incuition
Title: Cubic Monster

Height: 1'6"
Weight: 15 lbs.

Description: Every square's side has its own face and personality. It is known to be able to accurately reflect the emotions of the one who currently holds it.

Chameleo.png
Chameleo
Title: Sparkling Lizard Monster

Height: 1'2"
Weight: 5 lbs.

Description: When Chameleo hatches from its egg, it's said that a new star is born in the sky. It possesses powers it does not yet know about.

Galizard.png
Galizard
Title: Star Summoner Monster

Height: 3'4"
Weight: 70 lbs.

Description: Galizard has finally learned how to summon explosive stars. It's too smug, though, and its stars can blow up in its face.

Nebulazard.png
Nebulazard
Title: Cataclysmic Monster

Height: 4'9"
Weight: Unknown

Description: The way that its tail continuously wraps around itself reflects its infinite power. If it truly unleashed all of its star power at once, the result could be world-ending.

Here's something entirely different

Over a month ago now, my visual arts class was tasked with creating a found object sculpture. I really needed to vent about my feelings with the quarantine at the time, so I decided to make an art instillation in my room that expressed them. The sculpture is called "Portrait of a Boy in Quarantine", and on each of the sticky notes above his head, a different message is written relating to phrases or conversations I had heard thus far.

Tall images incoming

IMG_20200501_122537306.jpg

IMG_20200501_122549946.jpg

IMG_20200501_122601452.jpg

IMG_20200501_122611584.jpg
IMG_20200501_122621672.jpg

IMG_20200501_122635449.jpg

IMG_20200501_122642880.jpg

IMG_20200501_122649602.jpg

Back