• F***ing awesome!

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Neat, worth a chuckle.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • WTF is wrong with you?

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
First off, no, this was not meant for Mindless Junk. Here's five reasons why. (There's some strong profanity in there, so if your one of those soccer moms who get all huffy around the F word, you might not want to click that.)

So, when this inevitably happens, what will you do?

Free Loader said:
You'd probably be a zombie yourself, ShyGuy.
No way would I get infected, that would kill all my fun.

*pulls out 357 magnum*

That's what I would do.

Me and my friend actually formulated a complete plan for the impending zombie horde in gym class today.

I would rather the apocolypse to be reformation of the Soviet Union and the rise of Communist countries who eventually use nuclear weapons that destroy the planet.

.....That or machine uprising. I'd want to battle to death with a bus.

But on the Zombie subject, I'd probably blame China. They're the ones who infect our toys with lead, so it's likely they'd infect the world with a Zombie virus.

Free Loader said:
The Unijuist-Marxist revolution will not involve nuclear weapons, silly.
I hate to break it to you, but the Confederate States of 02 will conquer the world by military means. If that means nuclear weapons, then pack your radiation masks, folks.

Yes it is. Who said I have to listen to a government? Everything, governments, political borders, economic systems, etc can change. So I can ruin my nation and form a totalitarian government. Then you'll see my military power.

Guys, this topic is for the discussion of a L4D-esque zombie uprising, not the commies or giant white balls with wings.

Smartass27 said:
Guys, this topic is for the discussion of a L4D-esque zombie uprising, not the commies or giant white balls with wings.
Actually, the rising of the Totalitarian Union of 02 is like a zombie uprising cause afterall, it's an undead turnip enslaving the human race.

Eh...Well, I still think a zombie uprising is quite rediculous. It probably wouldn't be too awesome either. I know I wouldn't wanna be infected by my undead relatives.

I have the Zombie Survival Guide so I know what to do.
You lot are doomed without it.

Lorenz said:
Creutzfeldt-Jakob and Toxo are both treatable.

Just saying.
Not if all the doctors are mindless zombies. :smug:

Zeltrax said:
I have the Zombie Survival Guide so I know what to do.
You lot are doomed without it.
I've already planned a very effective strategy for dealing with the horde.

Back