Party Trick! - 'Shroom Section requests

Meta Knight

Accepting applications for The 'Shroom
Core 'Shroom Staff
I'm kinda late to this fad thing but I need one of these threads because no one really gives me requests, so this thread will serve for that! It can be used for discussion of my other sections as well but the main section I'm taking requests for is Party Trick.

Here is my master list of things that I've done and things I haven't for convenience

I'll provide a list of current requests below in this OP to keep track and whatnot. You can request as much as you want, and you can request both boards and minigames although keep in mind that I have the final judgement on what goes in. I also do not have Mario Party Advance, Island Tour, or Star Rush so if you request something from that you probably won't see it for a long time. Hopefully this gives me some material to work with to know what people want and I'm excited to see what pops up! If I specify a theme for a certain spot, requests that fit will be there.

Key:
Party Board
Minigame
Requestee

Planned:
Issue 127: Shy Guy's Jungle Jam (MP4) - Superchao
Issue 128: Something Related to the 2D/Retro theme will take priority here
Issue 129: Something Relating to MP10 or anything winter themed will take priority here

That Koopa City board from mp8 unless you've already done it

Write an essay on how to properly play Bowser's big blast

Kaito Momota said:
guys he has a master list for a reason lol
I can't find boards on there, though. Are they not there, or am I just blind?

EDIT: Nope, I'm blind. Nevermind. :roll:

Back