Issue 126

Meta Knight

Accepting applications for The 'Shroom
Core 'Shroom Staff
Issue 126 is out now! This issue has plenty of Awards coverage, and several sections relating to that. You should go check them out! Additionally, we have made some changes regarding the Activities Manager position, and announced news regarding Issues 128 and Issue 129. You can find more details in our notes. We hope you enjoy this issue!

My hideous drawing thread got into Ongoing Fan Projects! I'm not sure if this is good or bad.

Well at least now a lot of people know about it and can properly criticize your art if tbey feel like it. Didn't even know there was a section like this though, it featured my fangame for something like five issues.

Anyway, I can say that Archagent has done some major improvements to his section it seems.

NOOOOO, we lost Pyro Guy! Cooking Guide and Picross were two of my favorites! ;-;

Camwoodstock said:
NOOOOO, we lost Pyro Guy! Cooking Guide and Picross were two of my favorites! ;-;

Aw, thanks! Much appreciated.

Yeah, that sucks, TPG's a good writer. I feel like I'm the only teenager still writing normally despite school. And I might also myself feel forced to change my schedule too, I feel the day coming.

Refrigerator Kirby said:
I feel like I'm the only teenager still writing normally despite school.

I feel like I'm going to regret saying this, but I'm also a teenager writing for the 'shroom, so you're not alone

ArchagentEverlasting said:
Refrigerator Kirby said:

I feel like I'm going to regret saying this, but I'm also a teenager writing for the 'shroom, so you're not alone

I'm a teenager and I run the 'Shroom

Kaede Akamatsu said:
ArchagentEverlasting said:
Refrigerator Kirby said:

I'm a teenager and I run the 'Shroom
oh yeah well im a teenager and i run the poll committee
and uh
fun stuff

!

Yeah, seems like I was unaware of how young some people are here. Not like I was gonna look up everyone's age, but ok. Looks like I'm definitely not the only one.

I'm pretty much an adult and I have been writing for The 'Shroom since 2008.

oh poochy, what have I done with my youth ;_;

Hobbes said:

Don't worry Tucky, I've dedicated most of my wiki career towards The 'Shroom. I've got your back, buddy.

Hobbes said:

Using it wisely.

Back