I am royalty

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
So my mom's been tracing back our genealogy, and it has finally paid off. I am actually descended from a 7th century French king. So, yeah, bow down to me or something.

Pffff... Just some French guy? You're talking to the kin of the great Charlemagne! And Lady Godiva, but we won't talk about that one...

Bloc Partier said:
Pffff... Just some French guy? You're talking to the kin of the great Charlemagne! And Lady Godiva, but we won't talk about that one...
Yep, that's me.

Bloc Partier said:
Smartass27 said:
Bloc Partier said:
Yep, that's me.
He's English. As in from England.
w/e

@Uni: stfu you're just jealous.

Smartass27 said:
So my mom's been tracing back our genealogy, and it has finally paid off. I am actually descended from a 7th century French king. So, yeah, bow down to me or something.
I bet Ninji's french relatives were jealous of you.

Yoshario said:
Smartass27 said:
Ninji's Italian.

Smartass27 said:
Yoshario said:
Smartass27 said:
Ninji's Italian.
Maybe his relatives were the Sopranos, then he would have someother kind of higher power than being an op.

To follow up on Uni's response:

Kashim said:
When did this come to my nationality?
Yoshario said:
Smartass27 said:

Back