I am royalty

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him
So my mom's been tracing back our genealogy, and it has finally paid off. I am actually descended from a 7th century French king. So, yeah, bow down to me or something.
 

InfectedShroom

I make music.
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Pffff... Just some French guy? You're talking to the kin of the great Charlemagne! And Lady Godiva, but we won't talk about that one...
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him
Bloc Partier said:
Pffff... Just some French guy? You're talking to the kin of the great Charlemagne! And Lady Godiva, but we won't talk about that one...
Yep, that's me.
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him
Bloc Partier said:
Smartass27 said:
Bloc Partier said:
Pffff... Just some French guy? You're talking to the kin of the great Charlemagne! And Lady Godiva, but we won't talk about that one...
Yep, that's me.
He's English. As in from England.
w/e

@Uni: stfu you're just jealous.
 

Yoshario

King Bowser
Smartass27 said:
So my mom's been tracing back our genealogy, and it has finally paid off. I am actually descended from a 7th century French king. So, yeah, bow down to me or something.
I bet Ninji's french relatives were jealous of you.
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him
Yoshario said:
Smartass27 said:
So my mom's been tracing back our genealogy, and it has finally paid off. I am actually descended from a 7th century French king. So, yeah, bow down to me or something.
I bet Ninji's french relatives were jealous of you.
Ninji's Italian.
 
N

Nerdy Guy

Guest
Smartass27 said:
Yoshario said:
Smartass27 said:
So my mom's been tracing back our genealogy, and it has finally paid off. I am actually descended from a 7th century French king. So, yeah, bow down to me or something.
I bet Ninji's french relatives were jealous of you.
Ninji's Italian.
Maybe his relatives were the Sopranos, then he would have someother kind of higher power than being an op.
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him
To follow up on Uni's response:

Kashim said:
When did this come to my nationality?
Yoshario said:
Smartass27 said:
So my mom's been tracing back our genealogy, and it has finally paid off. I am actually descended from a 7th century French king. So, yeah, bow down to me or something.
I bet Ninji's french relatives were jealous of you.
 
Top