Mega Man Legacy Collection 2

Dr. Peach

Rest in Peace Walkazo 1991-2016
Banned User
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

I just wondering the Future Mega Man collection game having Mega Man & Bass

EDIT: That's not related for this site.

meh

I already have easy access to 7, 9, and 10. No desire to ever revisit 8 as I think it's one of the weaker titles.

Rocket Raccoon said:
meh

I already have easy access to 7, 9, and 10. No desire to ever revisit 8 as I think it's one of the weaker titles.

Mega Man 8 is a decent game but it has some flaws. There is a finite amount of bolts when compared to the infinite bolts in MM7, Rockman and Forte, MM9 and 10. The voice acting was garbage though. It is one of the weakest Mega Man games but not the worst Mega Man. I love the spritework of MM8 it looks better than the spammy 8-bit style and MM7's style. It's pretty damn impressive than Mega Man and Bass on the SNES was able to handle MM8's sprite style even though the game runs on a modified MM7 engine.

Pwwnd123 said:
Rocket Raccoon said:
meh

Mega Man 8 is a decent game but it has some flaws. There is a finite amount of bolts when compared to the infinite bolts in MM7, Rockman and Forte, MM9 and 10. The voice acting was garbage though. It is one of the weakest Mega Man games but not the worst Mega Man. I love the spritework of MM8 it looks better than the spammy 8-bit style and MM7's style. It's pretty dang impressive than Mega Man and Bass on the SNES was able to handle MM8's sprite style even though the game runs on a modified MM7 engine.
I never played MM8...

SuperDoom said:
Pwwnd123 said:
Rocket Raccoon said:
meh

Mega Man 8 is a decent game but it has some flaws. There is a finite amount of bolts when compared to the infinite bolts in MM7, Rockman and Forte, MM9 and 10. The voice acting was garbage though. It is one of the weakest Mega Man games but not the worst Mega Man. I love the spritework of MM8 it looks better than the spammy 8-bit style and MM7's style. It's pretty dang impressive than Mega Man and Bass on the SNES was able to handle MM8's sprite style even though the game runs on a modified MM7 engine.
I never played MM8...

Mega Man 8 is still an alright game minus the garbage voice acting. It's just not a very good Mega Man game.

SuperDoom said:
Pwwnd123 said:
Rocket Raccoon said:
meh

I never played MM8...

I play it.

I have never played 8,9,10, and I hate 7.

Still gonna buy this. Love classic mega man.

Music Video 123 said:
idifman said:
I have never played 8,9,10, and I hate 7.

Still gonna buy this. Love classic mega man.

Megaman Mobile?

I honestly never heard of it until you posted it and i googled it.

Back