SOME PEOPLE seem to actually LIKE SONY.

jeadi

That's Mama Bob-Omb to You!
Why? I was at school and randomly some people started trash talking Nintendo and phraising SONY! OK, you can spend your 600 dollars on the PS3 for all I care! :bowser: SONY. WHHHHHYYYYYY?!?!?!
Anyway, do YOU like Sony? (i sure dont...)

The PS2 was epic.

The current best next gen console is probably the 360 though.

I wish Metal Gear Solid 4 was on other consoles and Smartass is indeed correct, the 360 is the current best.
It has games for everyone, unlike Nintendo who want Mom and Dad to play and are ignoring everyone else, for now at least.

I would like to quote Zel's post from the Superpowers thread:

Zeltrax said:
Yeah its called an opinion, some people have them.

Personally I like to stay open to all sides, I see the potential in all three consoles (although I think the PS3 could probably be repurposed as a media center than a games console). But Sony had made great consoles before, for example its predecessor the PS2, and there were a lot of games for that.

Now, I'm not arguing, and I certainly don't play fanboy to a specific company, but the hate on Sony just because the PS3 didn't make the best impression is getting old. I say remember the PS2 for the games, and the PS3 for the media and Linux capabilities. :)

I have nothing against Sony itself but their American brand (With their anti-2D bias and crackheaded marketing team) need to die painfully.

Blitzwing-2 said:
I have nothing against Sony itself but their American brand (With their anti-2D bias and crackheaded marketing team) need to die painfully.
Nintendo and Microsoft aren't exactly 2D friendly either.

As far as I know, SCEA is the only one who actually rejects a game for using pixels instead of polygons.

I like all the consoles personally. It has the ups and downs. (yes, per Neu x3) Strengths and weakness, blah blah blah. ;o My family owns a Xbox 360, a PS2, a Nintendo DS (broken... aww!!!), and a PSP. :P All of them have a same purpose basically... play video games! XP

I have a PS3 and a Wii. Some people in my family have a 360. They ALL have the same amount of fun.

Back